Choices 3

Emily was silent the whole time back to the station. She drove back with Clara. When they get there, Clara digs through the evidence from the first and second crime scene. The first victim was found outside so it was likely, that the ribbon had flown away. In the second scene a black ribbon was found on the ground, but it wasn't thought about. But now it was sense.

Ths team, plus Clara and Tony were in the conference room. And Garcia was on call. Emily was nervously sitting in the corner.

"Garcia can you get us the original records of the Black Ribbon Rapist case" Morgan asks

"Just a moment sweet cheeks"

"I don't understand Jacob Redders left 14 women dead, why is he still called a rapist.?" JJ asks

"Well his MO wasn't to kill he would rape his victims them pump the full of drugs, all but one victims were alive when they were found, they died en route or at the hospital. His 15th victim survived."Rossi says.

"It would be helpful if we could have her here" Hotch says. Tony and Clara once again both look at Emily.

"I'm sorry sir, I can get the first 14, but the last file. It's like it's locked, I can'tq hack it" Garcia says. Tonys eyes flick back to Emily.

Morgan looks to Tony, "Why do you keep flicking your eyes to her?"

Tony doesn't say anything, he looks at Morgan then Emily, hoping she would decide to speak up. 

"I can get you into the last file"Emily says drawing the attention to her. 

"How?" Hotch asks. 

"Because I was the one who had it sealed" Emily says standing up, and pacing. 

"I don't understand" Garica says through the phone. 

"I was Jacob Redders last victim." Emily turns away, "Garcia open the main access to the file, its going to ask for a user name"

Garcia who was still trying to digest the information, "o-okay-y"

"Type in Emilia Prentiss, and the password, ALPHA-GAMMA_RAVEN2785, all in caps" Emily wipes away her tears. "I would have told you sooner, but when I saw the ribbon I froze" Clara who was standing next to Emily squeezes her hand. "It was the night of March 11 1986, we were in New York. My mother and I were invited to this fundraiser gala. And I wore this stupid dress that my father gave me before he died. My mother had this green one picked out, but I wanted to wear the one that he gave me." Emily weakly smiled

"Half-way through I snuck out. I was only as drunk as a 15 year old could be without being noticed. But that was enough for me not to notice until is was too late that someone was following me. The next thing I know there was a syringe jabbed in my neck, and I was out. I woke up in this crappy motel, and the rest will be in the reports. " Emily face had tears running down freely , "Excuse me" She says then walks out. 

Clara stares at Anthony, then says "Tony" Gesturing him to follow her. She then takes a seat at the table. Looking at the shocked faces of her team, she says, "I met Emily, when we were 19. After the ordeal, her mother got her schooling finished, Emily was already smart enough to graduate when she started high school. " Clara says while chuckling and shaking her head. 

"Elizabeth took her up to her parents cabin-" Clara gets cut of by Reid. 

"In France, she mentioned that a while ago" 

"She was pregnant, and she didn't want an abortion, she gave birth there. I had never seen anyone as committed as her. Yale was ready to take her at 17, but she told them she wouldn't until Alessandra was 2. Thats how we met at 19. I used to envy her, she was top of the class, and the best mother anyone could have had. Every second she wasn't focused on college, was on her daughter. But it took Emily a long time to recover from this. I know all the details, so I would like it if you have any questions you would ask me instead of her" Clara finish, she sees tears in the eyes of the smart one and the blonde one. 

"The encyption on these files is crazy good, How did she manage this? And also why can't i find any new articles about this case?" Garcia says, "How?"

Clara smile, "Have you met Elizabeth Prentiss, when it comes to Emily she would go to any length to make sure she was protected, the only person she would put over Emily, would be Alessia"

"All the other victims ODed, How did Emily survive" Reid asks 

Clara stares for a moment deciding what to tell them, then a voice speaks out from by the door. "Because I had already built up a tolerence to some of the drugs in the dose" All eye turn to Emily, who looked significalty better. "I was 14,in Italy when my father was killed, he was the one person who knew the true me. After his death I fell into a bad place. And I start doing drugs to escape the pain. And it was a mistake, but it was the only reason I survived." 

Emily takes a seat at the table, "Jacob Redders believed that he need to show the world what some women really were. He would watch young innocent girls, and when he would find one of them doing something not so innocent he would follow them home. To show the world that they were liars. The girl before me, the 14th, she had a medical condition, which caused her to react differently to the drugs, and she died before he could rape her. The same night he found me, now if he saw me on any other day, he wouldn't have taken me, I didn't fit the victimology. But that night I wore the dress my father gave me, and it was white. That was why he took me. Tying the black ribbon around ring finger, was a way for him to show that this girl was a liar.