Truth

A/N This is another continuation of my one shot 'Trigger', it has nothing to do with the 'shot' series. 

Emily sat in the cold interrogation room. Multiple officers had come through to interrogate, to find out why she shot an unarmed man in Du Pont circle, but Emily said not a word. She used her phone call to call the one person who would get her out. 

She didn't dare to call Hotch or anyone on the team. She thought about what they might think to pass the time. Morgan, he would be angry, angry at her for the person she used to be, the person she still is on the inside. Reid would be betrayed, she knew better than anyone than anyone that he didn't trust easily, he would be angry that she didn't trust him enough to tell him. Rossi, would be the only one who would try to understand why she did what she did.  Hotch well she didn't know how he would react- 

Emily was pulled out of her thoughts as she heard the door open. Surprised to see the one person she didn't want to see. Hotch. She kept her gaze on him as he moved to sit infront of her. 

They sat in silence, until she broke it. "How did you know I was here?"

Hotch began, "One of the officers recognized you and the Chief called me, we came here as soon as we heard"

"Who is behind the mirror?" Emily stating, not even bothering to ask because she knew he wouldn't come here alone. 

"Morgan and Rossi" Hotch said, "Did you shoot someone in Du Pont circle?"

"I can't tell you that"

"Who did you shoot in Du Pont circle?" Hotch asked 

"I can't tell you that"

 "Why did you shoot him?"

"I can't tell you that"

"Prentiss, you have to tell me something if you want to get out of here" Hotch says. 

"I don't need your help" Emily says staring him dead in the eyes 

"Emily look around, you are chained to a table and if you don't cooperate you will be sent to court and sentenced under murder.--"

Hotch was interrupted when the door flung open. It was a pale man, with light dusty hair and dull blue eyes. 

"Agent Hotchner, all further attempts to question my Agent should be ceased. She is to be released into my custody, so that I may escort to her back to Langley" He moved into the interrogation room and towards Emily. 

"I would like to see some identification please" Hotch says, in order to somehow stop his attempt 

"Agent Clyde Easter, INTERPOL. Now I don't have my physical identification on me as of this moment, but I'm sure your tech genius would be able to find everything she is able to access on me." he says as he directly stares at the one-way mirror infront of them. 

He turns his attention back Emily and them puts his hand out as if he wanted her to hold on. But instead she stands up and puts the hand cuffs, that had previously been on her wrists in his hand. 

Hotch, Knowing he couldn't do anything as he watched the british man lead her out.