Shot Pt4

As the team moved into the round table room, Emily brought a box out of her bag, and put it on a table, "Put you phones in this" She says gesturing to the box. 

"What is it?" JJ asks

"Its a Farday case, it blocks cell phone connection" Garcia jumps in.

"Hotch believed that Scratch was listening to you guys using you cellphones even when they were off" Emily explains 

"So, Hotch knew where you were?" Reid asks 

"I don't know when or how Hotch found out, but when Scratch started coming after  this team, he contacted me for help" Emily explains 

"Who else knew you where you were?" Morgan asks 

"Me" JJ says, "I came into contact with her when I worked at the state department"

"I did too" Stephen says, "I met Emily 2 years ago when the the BAP worked on a case with Interpol"

"Interpol?" Morgan asks 

"Garcia, Pull up Emmeline Lockwood" Emily Says 

As Garcia did that, numerous photos of Emily in the past few years came up, documents, then credentials, saying, Emmeline Lockwood - Head of the London INTERPOL Office. 

"Head of the London Interpol Office?" Tara asks, Emily nods, "Wow"

"So a fake name? what else did you lie about?" Morgan asks 

"Its not a fake name, When I was born, my parents named me Emmeline, and my father was Lucas Mason Lockwood" Emily says

"He was the deputy - director of the CIA" Rossi says

"Yeah, When I was 14, He got in too deep, and he didn't want me and my mother to have any connection to him, so I took my mothers maiden name, Prentiss. He died when I was 17, he always used to call me Emily, so when I turned 18 I changed my name"

Everyone is quiet, for a minute before Emily speaks up again, "Is Hotch's office open?" she gets several nods, the leaves the room and come back with 3 boxes. "When I started my investigation into Scratch, it wasn't safe to have it online, so I sent him hard copies, I didn't think it was a good idea for Hotch, to be looking into anything because it could be connected to him. He told me he could hire a new agent, I told him to approach Stephen Walker"

"So you all orchestrated it all?" Rossi asks

"We knew Scratch was watching all of you, so we couldn't tell you, because then he would know" Stephen says. 

"So how are you going to help us?" Morgan asks 

"She already has" Reid says "The order that was sent that got me out of Mexico, Hotch couldn't have gotten it, you pulled some strings"

"Yes, Hotch called me when you had been arrested, I got you out of Mexico, then I told him to call Fiona Duncan, and tell her I sent him" Emily says 

"How did you know she would help me?" Reid asks

"I went to Yale with her, she trusted me when I told her you were innocent" Emily says. 

Inside the case, Emily's phone was ringing, she opens the case and takes her phone out, "Its an address"

"Its a trap" Tara says 

"Why" Reid asks 

"Because Scatch thinks I know where Hotch and Jack are" Emily says 

"And do you?" JJ asks

Emily looks up to them and bits her lip, "No, We need to go"