Chapter Sixty-Two: You Deserve a Beating

"Let me out, you filthy, trashy piece of shits!" Blake's screamed filled the room we were in right now. 

Vanessa kicked the back of the chair and grabbed a bunch of hair behind his head, yanking back. "Shut the hell up before we beat you to a pulp, Joan."

Blake shut up, which was strange to watch. 

We were currently in a nearly abandoned classroom. Nearly because we could see fresh smoked cigarettes butts lying around the floor and a small scent of pot in the vicinity so it was safe to say that it wasn't exactly unused. 

Jayden, of course chose the place. We both did since no other were (I don't know about the accuracy of the fact) much accustomed with the school. 

Austin this time, was the one who crossed his arm and leaned over so close that his nose was touching Blake's and breathed.

Blake's face twisted and I could clearly see he was trying not to gag. I wasn't surprised, even we couldn't stand near Austin for too long for the smell of booze.

And it didn't help that Blake was completely tied up.

"Did you brush?" My brother faintly murmured, leaning back as far as he could.

Austin, looking offended and completely baffled, put his palm in his mouth and whipped his head to Mia and mouthed 'He did not just say that!"

Mia shook her head and mouthed back, 'You smell like shit.'

I don't know what Austin understood, but he groaned and let Vanessa do the talking this time.

"So," she started, slapping her hands on Blake's shoulder, him jumping in the effect. "Blake Joan." She breathed in deeply, for the dramatic effect. 

"What a guy, what a name. Star football player, pretty face, decent grades, girls all over him... seems perfect, no?"

Kate animatedly scoffed behind me.

"So perfect, so straight lined- so freaking flawless but oh no," Vanessa's voice dropped and darkness now latched onto it. "The perfect façade he's been holding on or maybe hiding behind this long seems to be ... breaking."

Blake suddenly stopped moving and the corner of his mouths tightened.

Vanessa smiled and in the semi darkness of the room, my body shivered watching that. She should do theatrics. 

She put her mouth right behind his ear. "What have you been doing in your free time, hm, Blake?"

He whipped his face away and looked down, although it couldn't be assured since his eyes were tied too. "What the hell are you talking about."

"Was that a question or a statement Blake?"

He didn't say anything.

"Why," Vanessa looked down at her nails, completely absorbed into the role. It didn't even look like she was acting now. "Would you take bribe from the team that you'll be playing against today?"

Jayden looked pleadingly at Vanessa, to push it more to get it out of his mouth but she slowly shook her head then opened her mouth to say something but Blake did it first. 

"Let me go first."

"To let you run your mouth? I don't think..."

"I meant untie me first." 

There was something in his voice that made us actually stop and consider the request before Vanessa shook the whole thing away.

"No. And you won't be needing to tell us the reason. But I'm here to give you some instruction and if you listen, I can assure you that the other team won't touch you."