Chapter Fourteen: We Don't Stop a Rihanna Song For Gullible Things

"I can't do this anymore. Come on! We talked about this." I groan between my fingers and Jayden does nothing but takes off the pen from my hair. My second day of 'studying with the bad boy' was nothing like I expected it would be.

For some weird reasons, he always gets so serious during study sessions and when it's done, he again comes back to what he actually is. Or pretends to.. whatever. I thought about how it would be if he teaches me with his normal attitude just because it came into my head, nothing serious though.

Jayden stares at my copy for a long moment before nodding. "That's sure a progress. How would you like to move onto the next chapter?"

I shake my head. "It's already five. I should get going. Maybe in next class?"

He stretch his arms and and yawn, baring his all teeth which vaguely looked like a monkey. "Fine. I don't have any problem."

We both leave the room arguing about if vampires are real or not and I try to recollect how did it even start. That's the strange thing about being with Jayden, I never understand how time flies this quick. 

"But you read all the books about Vampires and what they say about sucking blood and all the stuff? It's horrible but there's no living proof that they are real."

"Once I saw a black piece of clothing flying just below my window. I was fourteen then.."

"You can't say just by that vampires are real. Have you ever saw Hogwarts rising on its top before your eyes? You didn't."

"Harry Potter and vampire is not the same thing. And Hogwarts is impossible for muggles for see because it's concealed with millions of charms."

"That guy Dumbledore is a shitbrick.. "

I press my lips to suppress my chuckle that will turn into a huge screaming-donkey mess if he says something afterwards. I check my watch again to make sure that anything wasn't in my schedule. And then I remember something.

"How's Vanessa?"

He sigh and rub his palms together. "She's normal like no shit happened. I don't even know how's that possible. She called her parents and told them that she's fine and to stop finding her."

My head bobs up and down. "The weather is nice."

Jayden's head shoot to my direction, an unbelievable expression plastered on his face. "What did you say?"

I look up at him in uncertainty. "The weather is nice I guess?"

He glance at the sky then at me and again at the sky before bursting out in laughter. The sound of it echo through all the place and soon without realizing why or how, I joined him. Does someone know that why are we laughing like a pair of idiots? Why was it in the first place?

**************************************************************************************************************

"Hey Rose."

"Hm?" My best friend answers with a hum so I kicked her stomach in exasperation. She yells and throw a pillow at my face. "Take that."

Take the pillow? That wasn't my plan. I groan and move the pillow to the other side of the bed and turn to her again.

"Do you even listen to me?"

She duck her head to a side. "Say whatever you want to."

"Do you think Albus Dumbledore is a shitbrick?"