Chapter Thirty-Three: We Should Get on Another Ride

I honestly can't stop watching Brooklyn Nine nine. It is the only thing that keeps me sane now. 23 pages counted on my tablet.

3000+ reads. Thanks guys!!!!

so read and enjoy. Besides 13 reasons why ended. I can't blv it. T_T....I loved this piece of art sooooooo much!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Thirty-Three: We Should Get on Another Ride.

"I NEED TO TALK TO ELIOT. I want to know how it went." I say as we walked pass a hotdog corner and the smell of it churned my stomach.

I groaned. "And also, I'm hungry."

Jayden beside me agreed with me on that. "Yep, I'd need that. Let's go eat something."

We enter in the hotdog court arguing about if the chicken sausages are better or the beef ones. Basically, according to me, the beef ones were the best because it tasted better than the chicken.

"Okay fine! You eat beef and I'll take chicken. And I need to stop eating red meat anyway."

I frowned. "Why?"

He looked sideways at me. "You forgot? I box."

I actually forgot about that. There were more thing in my head in that time so it's kind of predictable. "Do you fight in, you know," I licked my lips. "In those underground rims?"

Jayden stares at me like I was an eight-legged alien and laughed breathily. "Do you think I would've told you if I fought underground? Besides, everybody knows it. No one would've known, if I fought underground you moron."

I shake my head stupidly as we sit across the court, and from the distance the smell was raw more than ever and it made me more hungrier.
"Let's just order. I'm starving right now."

He peeks at me through the menu. "You sure about the beef sausage?"

I glared at him and hissed. "Do I have to tattoo it across your forehead?! Yes to hell I want beef!"

He hold up his hands. "Chill out girl. No need to be cocky."

"I'm not cocky, you're just over exaggerating." I huffed because it was the truth.

Half of the time I'm with him, he's either complaining about everything around him or talking about girls and perverted things. Which is annoying from the second I met him.

That's why Eliot and him would be a perfect duo. I could also add Austin and Van for that but they weren't among us that much but look at this guy, friends with them since they were 5.

I didn't get that.

Jayden from the opposite direction of me, stick his tongue out. "First of all, you have to pay for your hot dog, and I'll pay for mine because my money is all air now to the Ferris wheel and that Flying Chair thingy."

I eyeballed at him. "Fine. I'm not a beggar, you know?"

He sweetly smiled. "That's why I was asking."

A grumpy guy with the name of Leo comes forward and strolled. "I'm Leo. Got your order ready?"

Before I could spoke, Mr bad boy from the other side of me chirped. "Yes. One chicken hotdog and one beef."

Grumpy Leo bored his eyes to me as if to wonder if it was okay or not. I nodded and once he took off Jayden shifted.

"I told you even boys like me, didn't I?"