Chapter Five: We Don't Have a Mercedes Waiting For You Honey

The next few days, if I say accurately- two days, was the worst in my entire life. 

The whole yesterday, in our family meal, nor in general, I didn't talk with him once. And he also didn't make any efforts to speak with me ever since that incident. So everything was pretty much fused after that. I think talking with Blake was better than not talking with Blake at all. Today was no exceptions. I woke up in the morning, brushed my teeth, dressed up in a black hoodie and sweat pants, and walked all the way to my school. 

You might be thinking why I'm complaining then? This wasn't what I was complaining about.

The thing was that.

Slamming shut the door of my locker, I found myself staring at the crowded hallway with my History books in my hands.

"Look who's here!" A high pitched, totally girly voice reached in my ear and I sighed. They have started it again. God knows what's the punishment today. I turned around to see Kate Gosling, the cheer leading squad captain and also the girl who has slept with almost every hot guys in the school standing before me with her hands crossed on her overly grown boobs.

Behind her, her minions; the white girl with honey dyed hair, Grace Peterson. The olive girl with blonde and blue highlights, Sandy Jennings and the black girl in green highlighted hair with a pink tight crop top and denim short shorts, Jenny Wilson.

"What do you want Kate?" I asked the question, myself knowing what they want is pretty obvious. She giggled as well her minions. Jenny prompted from behind Kate, with a smugly smiley face.

"You should've already known that."

They chuckled horribly again, making me flinch a little. Kate stepped closer to me, making me take a step back. Maybe it looked like some stereotypical image of a high school like a bully and some of her minions bullying a girl who doesn't even know what she had done, but the only difference was I didn't stand there like I don't know anything. Maybe I did.

Kate sassed, whispered venomously so that only I can hear. "Just stay out of Jayden."

Oh, that's it? I thought something bigger than this.

The people of the hallway has given Kate some space to walk away, no mercy for me of course. She turned on her heels to get out of there when I suddenly said from the spot I was standing, not realizing it was from my anger.

"Can you not whisper?"

She snapped her head. "What?"

I chewed my lips, trying not to escape my snicker. "I said, say those things you said to me out loud, not by whispering so that not only I can hear. There are plenty of girls who wants him."

I stopped there, anticipating the furious glare that was growing in her face.

"Right, Kate?" I added, smirking at the ground, satisfied by her actions. She probably glowered at me for some fractions of second before I heard the click clack click clack sound of her high heels vanished.

The crowd eventually lighted as I swiftly went to my class, gratified of what I had said to Kate just to get my mind mentally vomit again, this time seeing a girl kissing Jayden like her life was depending on that. I said Jayden, because I could see him slammed against the locker not her. I rolled my eyes at them. Girls this days have no shame. She could be junior than him for all I know.

He possibly didn't notice me cause who would if he or she's that engrossed with a nonsense sloppy kiss. Disgusting as ever. Cursing my mind for seeing this nasty things in the morning, I dragged my feet to the history class.