Chapter Twenty-Four: You're Giving Me Head Shots

"...And when she said that she wanted me in her home, I totally said no cause she was being such a slut and I hate those who clings onto so I told her that I might find someone less attractive then her and honestly if her face was a fence and her hand was a brush and paints, she would always paint them with it." 

Jayden finished talking about a girl he met once (one month ago) and she won't let him get over her and invited him in her house to have... something. I laughed, giving a lick to my ice cream. Yes a best breakfast what can you do?

"So are you planning on something today?" I ask him, when I notice that we're close to our school. He shrugs.

"If anything happens."

We part our ways when we enter in the school compound. I again tried to match the puzzle pieces once I pushed my way through the crowd in the hallway. It's possible for Kate to do it because she seems too obsessed with Jayden all the time in school but come to think of it, what kind of person stays awake to stalk their crush in the middle of the night? Practically, to my opinion, there's someone behind it who we'll never even suspect.

Is there someone like that in our school? Why are they doing it?

The hallway is always crowd-y and people always keep yelling for something or the sound of slamming the lockers could be heard all the time because some population in Northern High is extremely sexually active that they have to do it every morning to burn some innocent people's eyes but when Kate, Sandy and Jenny (Grace missing) passing beside us, the crowd eventually gets silent for no reason. I look at her from the corner of my eyes. She's smiling, telling her friends something in her ear. They laugh along with her, very fake-ish one they always use and i roll my eyes at their stupidity.

A hand goes around my shoulders and a girl is sprinting beside me. "I couldn't talk to you about the rumor."

I frown, encompassing my hands around her waist. "Did you hear about it again?"

Rose shrugs. "It's weird."

Her tone lowers. "Do you think whoever doing this would leak you guys' name?"

I nod. "We think so. It's mostly about Jayden."

She furrow her eyebrows. "Why?"

"In his opinion, he has either a big amount of admirer or a big amount of enemy." I say, flickering my eyes everywhere to see if someone was eavesdropping in our conversation. 

"Who are these enemies?" She almost ask herself the question.

I lift my shoulders. "The football team could be. His rep is more than them but they can't think that there can be someone who's more reputable than them. This egotistic suckers."

Rosetta's lips turn down. "Ugh. They're gross. I went to the boys locker room one day... don't look at me like that! I saw that Alison guy sweating and the place is always filled with BO."

I scrunch my nose. "Sounds gross."

"Sure does." She retorted, waving her hands. "I'll see you in the cafeteria at lunch time."

"Kay."

************************************************************************************************************

Jayden's POV:

I watch Queen sprint away from my eyes as I sigh, thinking about how it would affect her grades if the rumors spread out that we were involved in that vandalism... Fuck I hate to say this but if it does, then even if she doesn't blame me, I'll blame myself for ruining her life and mine as well.