Chapter Seventeen: You Just Called Out World War III

******************************************************************************************************

Chapter Seventeen: You Just Called Out World War III

I cock my head sideways in skepticism, my eyes slitting. "And how are we going to do that?"

"Because we, my friend, are going to do a little research from first to last since our little illegal thing," he smirks and I huffed in frustration.

"And how in the actual-piece-of-hell are we going to do that?" I urge him to tell. He pretended to think by biting his lips and then snap his fingers as if remembered something important.

He jumps in. "Think about it. If anyone- whoever it is- wanted us to get caught they would've already apprise our name straight to the principal instead of starting the rumor that he or she didn't. So most likely, they're just wanting to warn us by this. In that case, they have a warm heart inside of their outer ugliness- alright alright sorry." He put up his hands in defeat when I glared at him.

"The thing is, the dungbrain who did this, sure wants to remind that they're watching us. But if they really wanted to harm us by any way, they would've told our names, whether to principal or not they would've. But they didn't. So what does it mean? That means that they obviously want to watch our paces that includes spying on us in the middle on the night because behind all of this there's someone either who loves me or hates me."

Scratching my chin, I reason his thoughts. "But what does that even do with who did it?" 

Jayden take my arm and started to walk somewhere else. "Where are you taking me?"

Turning back at my face he stops and I almost stumble over his back. Taking time to put on a smile on his face, he speaks. "Walls have ears Queen. Better watch your mouth from saying something you might regret later."

We are standing behind a big column that jointed the walls together from the ceiling to the ground and currently whoever passes here won't see us if they don't peek their heads behind it in curiosity to see how is the column doing so far.

I control the urge to roll my eye. "Why are we here?"  

"Now you probably know that some of the people here are in love with me or they hate me with their dear life because I might've ruined their fucking reputation just by coming here. And you knew me from middle school. Can you believe it that a junior told me that she liked.. sorry. So if we just sit on a bench and start watching people come and go in this school, we'll definitely never fucking understand who in the hell is is trying to pull a scene. But I suggest, instead of that, we simply have to keep a low profile and just glance around ways to see if someone's giving us company or not. And we are here because I told you earlier walls have ears." he finishes with a small 'puff.'

I huff. "So what do we do now?"

He made a gesture with his hand. "Even if we do the slightest thing now, they'll reveal our name to the whole school. I sure as hell know that if I give you your ride home now, who knows what'll they do. So if you're asking me to do what, the answer is I don't have any solution yet."

Clenching my fist, I loudly exhaled. "I knew it. I knew you were no help."

He rub the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb, he leans on the column. "But I have a guess who that can be."

I snap my head at him in shock. "Who's it?"

A small smile tugs on his lips and he looks at me as though watching a three years old kid when he was in middle of stealing ice cream from fridge. "Can you do a job for me?"