Chapter Nineteen: Prank Call

The whole day, the more I saw Eliot the more I wanted to smack him in the face and hoped someone would hang him in the ceiling upside down and if he doesn't agree, I would do that myself. All of my granola bars are now salty like hell. And he never seems to leave my back and for that I want to kick his butt, hard, but I can't because if I really do, my parents will start give me a talk about what's ladylike and what's not after finding out, which I absolutely hate and moreover, I won't be able to stand when Eliot will crack up.

Most of the time when Rosetta comes over my house, she stays almost all day and goes back after evening cause her parents are always in some meetings or parties. And my mom and dad both were in their works and they won't come back before 9 o'clock. They never does so that doesn't make any difference.

And for some cause, Jayden stayed after lunch (BBQ chicken burrito bowl. For dessert- blueberry cheese cake, I don't know what kind of God level food was that. All made by him and assisted by me) so now when we all four were sprawled on the couches, that was put in their original places again, all of us typing something on our phones, I ask him.

"Jayden, not to be rude but what are you doing in my house?"

He toss the phone on the center table since it was back to it's place too. "Mom, dad and Jessi are out of the town for some couple of days. I told Sam and K-" he suddenly stops and an emotion runs over his face so quickly and something flashes in his eyes that I had no name for but he continues anyways, quickly recovering anything from before.  "-Austin to stay over tomorrow so that I won't be bored. So yeah. I was extremely bored today and I don't even want to stay in my home alone."

I frown at him. "Why not today?"

"Because they are both busy for some works and besides Sam is busy with Van. Austin with some of his fathers shit." He tells me.

I burp loudly and the taste of the BBQ chicken burrito bowl lunged in my throat. Dreamily looking at him, I ask. "What did you put in that burrito thing?"

He chuckle, stretching his arms as I catch Eliot eyeing him, pure jealousy written every inch of his Kim Taehyung face. In his own way, he's good too why he has to ogle at other attractive people like that. Wait, did I say the idiot and the baboon good-looking and attractive?

"Nothing much. I just add tomato sauce for extra flavor." Did I ask him something earlier?

What's wrong with my head nowadays?

"Oh okay." I dumbly reply him and blink.

Somewhere near us, someone snored loudly and three pairs or eye turn to the direction. Rosetta is sleeping with her mouth wide open and her phone is currently lazily laying on her stomach. Jayden softly laugh. Eliot gazed at her longingly and I saw something else their beside of her shadow reflecting on his velvety-black pupils. Something more deep.

I take a throw pillow beside from me and hide my face behind it. Does Eliot like Rosetta? That'd be a blast if I tell her. Because as much as I can remember she hated Eliot with her life for his stupid actions. Well, if he knew my best friend and wants her to like him he has to work harder.

Jayden flap his hand all over the back of his couch. "It's so boring. Let's do something."

I toss my phone on the center table and it bounced right beside Jayden's. Then I lay down on the couch, readjusting and my head softly hits the armrest and both of my leg touched the other one. "Do what?"

He tug at his hair. "Anything fun. Like prank calling people? Or throw color balloon at random persons when they're passing by?" Eliot scoffs at that.