Chapter Twenty-Nine: Better Not Bitch

Jayden exited our house just at 5 pm after promising Eliot that he'd bring him somewhere tomorrow.I tried to ask where he'll take him because Eliot and Jayden together was huge bad news but then I ended up deciding that it's at least not inside my house, and as long as it isn't, I'm okay with that.

Rose stayed and said she needs a sleepover because she and her dad wasn't... in a comfortable condition and she and her dad were the only two person that stayed in home today because her mom went out to one of her cousin's house.

Which was the reason when she pulled me in my room all the way up from the living room and flopped me on my bed as she crossed her arms over her chest and kicked the door shut.

I groaned and lied down, covering my face with a throw pillow. "What are you doing?"

Rosetta scoffed. "What am I doing? Shouldn't you be saying what are you doing?"

Frowning, I move the pillow out of my face. "What am I doing?"

My best friend sighed. "What are you doing?"

I sit back up on the mattress. "What do you mean?"

"Dude, you're..." She trails off, probably confused what she can say then looks at me through her lashes. "Do you like Jayden Flynn?"

I stare at her.

"What do you mean?"

She glared daggers at me. "You know exactly what I mean."

What does she mean?

I've known Jayden for only two or three weeks and we've done so many things together even though we barely know about each other, I mean, we don't even know each other but could it be that's because we don't care? We don't care that where we're from or what we do or there's something wrong with both of us but at the end of the day, we come back to fix those shits?

Why we don't care? Why don't we know each other?

The thing that happened today, there was obviously something wrong with it. But I didn't care why it happened, I only cared if he was okay that moment.

Why didn't I care about why?

There's probably a million things I don't know about him, but I won't bother to save him a thousand times if I have to when I don't even know who he is. I won't care.

Why?

I don't like him. Of course not. Never. Him and I were never ever going to happen.

I look straight into Rosetta's eyes, which were looking back at me fiercely. And I answer. "I only like him as a friend."

She fires back. "You don't seem like it."

"Why do you care?"

"So you do?"

"I do what?" I grit my teeth, at the point loosing my temper.

She glower beams at me. "You like him?"

"NO I don't!" I scream this time, standing up from the bed. She's your best friend... calm down... don't hurt her...

"You don't understand. He's a player and you're going to get hurt!"

"No I think I do! You're now going to tell me that he's a player and to stay away from him, which I won't because I'm telling you, he's not worth it. And I'm telling you this too that I don't have any kind of feelings for him. Not a bit. So don't tell me what I can do or can't do because even if you do, I'm not going to listen to you."