Chapter Forty -Five: Who're You Calling Dumbass

Sorry short chapter guys.

Thanks for the reads I'm so grateful.

*****************************************************************************************************

Chapter Forty-Five: Who're You Calling Dumbass?

The whole neighborhood was a nightmare

See, in nightmares, you see dreadful and horrendous things and they get more and more wilder until you can't take it then when you're on the edge, you wake up and never want to dream of that ever again.

Except, it's not a nightmare. It's real.

The scent of the perfume was everywhere. And they were definitely not sweet. Yes, sweet, but not that kind of sweet that makes you want to smell it again . 

Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

I don't want Blake to hold a perfume bottle ever again.

Jayden sniffed the air beside me as he parked the bike in his garage. "Who threw holy water here?"

I rolled my eyes and hit his shoulder lightly. "It's perfume."

"You're never sure."

"I am sure, 'cause you don't wanna know the origin of it."

He gaped at me, pulling the garage door close. "No way..."

"Yes way," I groaned. "Blake. It's impossible to find how a 18 year old guy can't hold a perfume bottle."

"We can't get in if your place smells like someone, well, broke a perfume bottle."

I nodded, noticing what he was offering. "Yes. We have to go to-"

"Sam's place! Perfect! Let's go." He cuts me in as if he had a new plan all over and started to pull open his garage door again when I stopped him.

"Hey, hey, hey wait."

He gives me a look. "What?"

"You're aware that it's 9:47 pm right?"

Jayden dragged his hand in front of his face to see his watch. "Indeed is."

"And you're going to his place...now? Won't he-"

"Oh Queen," he wears a small smile on his lips, "You'd never understand our friendship. Now let's go before it's any late."

I sighed as he pulled his bike out again, muttering to myself.

"I'll never do."

"You said something?" He turns back at me, innocently grinning that made my heart race but hormones, have some controls.

I forced a smile out. "Nothing."

"Then come on, hop in."

I do.

*******************************************************************************

"I think this is where Jay Minho lives." I looked up at the shabby building that nearly looked someone caught it in fire ten times then painted them too poorly  then smashed it, and build it up again with the ruined load.

Jayden gives me an amused smile. "You know that dude?"

I nodded smally. "Eliot. They became friends last year. When Jay Minho decided to make a move on him, he cut him off completely." I informed.

He grinned at the building. "A small world we live in."

"Not to point at anything but Mia and Sam looks...kind of, not someone who should live here, so why...?" I asked, looking around.