Chapter Forty-Three: Yes, I'm Talking To You QB

Dedicated this chapter to FadedSmoke014. Thank you for the LOVELY cover to the top!!

**********************************************************************************************

Chapter Forty-Three: Yes, I'm Talking To You QB.

THIS WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA. Most horrible idea ever in the history of world. I was going to die. And no one understood me. Holy crap, I might pass out... I'm going to die... I only went to one party where I had a horrible memory that I have no intention to look back to and I hate it that my brother and my best friend is forcing me to take to.

This can't be happening.

But I have no other choice but agree with them as Rosetta did something to my face- because that's her one job when we're going to any kind of party. And I couldn't touch any kind of cosmetics nor makeup products and that was a big reason too. Mostly that. I tried to take a makeup attempt before in my life, but that was a literal nightmare so that was out of my league since then.  

"So, now I'm going to clean up the bottom of your eyebrows with some concealer and then, I'm going to use the same one on your eyelids, so in that way it can be used as an eye shadow primer. Done. And now, I'm going to use the Chestnut and Brick eye shadow to cover up your eyelids. It'll be something like a color bomb of fall. Well you guys know that this makeup I'm doing on Evelyn here is inspired by the season Autumn .."

"Hey Rose?" I called.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Shut up."

"God you're no fun. I was actually practicing for my future YouTube channel," she grumbled out, furiously brushing my eyelids with the eye shadow brush.

Today was the very evening we were going to Asher's, my brother's beloved teammate, place for the party he has thrown. Mom wasn't back yet in town and dad said he'd be back home late tonight and all the things added up to give us the opportunity to go to the party. But that didn't make that much difference since either way if our parents were here, they would've just scold us about not drugging ourselves which I'll never do. Blake... well who cares right?

"You actually want me to believe that you will start a YouTube channel that is none other than about makeup?" I asked in disbelief, having a hard time not to look into the mirror in front of me. "It's too common."

She yanks a fringe of hair out from my face that makes me yelp in agony as she dab my cheeks with a brush. "Now Evelyn Joan, I'm telling you to shut up because if you keep talking, I'm gonna have to punch your face to make it right."

"Fine."

After what seems like an eternity, Rosetta stops whatever she was doing with my face and demanded, "Open your eyes and look into the mirror, shitbrick."

So I do.

No. I don't look like a real life Regina George who wants to tear anyone's throat just by the look in her eyes. I don't even look like a Taylor Swift. I look like myself. I look just the way it seems like I was supposed to be.

And I can't help but nod at my best friend, pointing my fingers at her. "You... do an excellent job at this so I think I'm gonna take back what I said about the YouTube channel thing."

She grinned ear to ear. "You're welcome."

The house burst into thousand pieces just in that moment.

Just kidding but the sound Blake made next room was almost similar to what I said and before I could say anything, my nose prickled with a sweet smell, that starts to increase every second.