Chapter Six: What Is There To Be So Embarrassed About, Casanova?

Screeching to a halt in front of the downtown mall with rather extra force, Austin sighs and drops his hands from the steering wheel.

The forty minutes journey was not indeed very comfortable- more like normal- according to me. Sandwitched between Vanessa and Sam, I wasn't sure that if Austin, him and Jayden were actually human beings or not.

The witty argument about Nicky Minaj and Cardi B continued inside of the car again but I was pretty relieved that the 'Queen' thing finally drifted away. Sam had joined them since he wasn't present but it didn't take a minute to join in their nasty conversation and still, here I am sitting in the middle of the car with Sam and Vanessa on the either side of me.

Austin was all time supporting Nicky Minaj but turned out with the help a little bit of internet and two photos of Nicky Minaj and Cardi B, Jayden and Sam had beat Austin and considering the fact after that, he wasn't in a mood to talk since then and besides Jayden and Sam was asleep.

On the other hand, Vanessa was lucky that she brought her earphone with her so when their bickering went even more louder, she had settled that in her ear and slept and until now, I could hear Katy Perry's 'Roar' repeating over and over in the earphone. So primarily, Austin and I was the only living humans in the car.

And me, the great Evelyn Bree Joan, had done nothing wrong in my life except for getting bad grades is now getting her karma. What I mean is, I haven't done anything wrong to get a karma, that sucks but yet, I have to sit in their Ford like an outsider, and thanks to Jayden, he invited me here. I glanced at him with the corner of my eyes. The ten o'clock morning sun rays have fallen perfectly upon his face, and even though I'm in the back seat, my heart warms to see him like this, so innocent that it counts to me a crime if I wake him up, so childlike that it would take everyone by surprise if they truly know him like how idiot, how arrogant, how mean he is if they see him in this state.

Austin turns his head to me regardless I don't notice but I keep staring at the sleeping beauty on the passenger seat next to the boy who's now staring at me in hesitation. Staring at me in hesitation. Splintering my eye connection from Jayden, I flick my organ of sight to the black haired guy. He whispered, smirking at me smugly.

"Am I interrupting any unspoken sentimental link of gaze?"

I whisper-screamed to him, "No, Austin. Just wake him up. I'm on Vanessa and Sam."

I don't delay to elbow both of the persons on the both side of me, denying to wait for Austin's reply, though a little slow to Vanessa and additionally hard to Sam and he yelp in pain and as soon he does, Vanessa shoot his head up in surprise. "What was this for, dummy?" Rubbing his eyes he finally stretches, molding the car with his weird Axe perfume. I grunted. "Wake up. We're here."

"We're where?" Jayden sleepily says from the passenger seat. I look at him and Austin answers. "Where we were supposed to come. Downtown mall."

"Okay." he yapped and again tried to went back to his dreamland but Austin pinches his shoulder and he yelp in agony.

"We can't wake you up for an entire hour, Flynn so wake up!"

Jayden looked like someone has thrown a wine glass at him as he muttered 'Moron' to Austin and fiercely got off from the car. Vanessa jerked the earphone away from her ear and proceeded to set off of the truck.

"Van," Sam reluctantly called Vanessa once we were out from the Ford Bronco who was now shaking a half-sleeping Jayden leaning against a wall, her face furious with irritation. She spinned her head and barked to the glassed boy. "What?"