Chapter Twenty-Six: Freaking Fracky Of A Devil's Cauldron

"You're saying she did that for a reason?" Jayden, flip his hands, lying down on our couch.

"Yes. And if we can talk to Kai, he might tell any thing about it. What if Kate does something horrible?"

"Can we not do and stop thinking what ifs? I'm sick of it woman. Let them do what they want." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"You wish." Rose snorts from somewhere around us.

Jayden, Rose and I started the discussion almost half an hour ago and it took all the time to make him realize Kate is up to something and now to stop her, we have to talk to Kai but in his opinion, that's bullshit.

But honestly, now I think it's better to let it go. I hate this suspense and if Kate wants to do something, let her but another thing inside my brain held me back. Kate is up to something right?

"Hey Queen lets watch a movie. It's getting getting so boring that if you don't, I'll definitely start groping you and your best friend." Jayden whines and a pillow came flying on his face as he yelled.

"OW!"

There was a bang upstairs.

"What's the noise? Shut it the three of you! Someone is trying to sleep!"

Eliot comes to our field of vision, peeking up from the top of the staircase, his hair a mess. Once he's gone, Rose hissed turning to a grinning Jayden. "You keep your mouth shut slut-puppy or next time, it will be a stainless iron instead of pillow."

He curl his toes, turning the two year old version of him. "Let's watch a movieeeee."

I sigh. "Rom com? Super hero?"

Jayden smirks at me. "Adult."

He move his head to the side before I can kick him. "JK. Just kidding. How about Joker?"

"No. Definitely no."

"Okay. It's final. Fifty Shades of Grey."

"No." Rose and I say in unison, looking sternly at him.

He gives up. "Okay women! How about Mission Impossible?"

I nod, agreeing. "Doesn't sound bad."

And that was how we fell on our couch, watching the fourth part of MI. To be accurate, we listened to what Jayden throws weird, corny or stupid remarks to every one of the character, tearing our attention from the movie.

"Look at the Brij guy! He looks like someone who'll chop your head off and next second, he's your friendly neighborhood handsome guy for Jane. He's fucking sick."

Rose and I laugh together in his utterance of the guy Brij Nath who looked cold at first but once Jane approached he started to act all handsome and flirty. So in one way, the airhead beside me was kind of right.

"And hey! Did someone forget about Ethan? Come on why does everyone loves him that much like he's the most famous member of a band? I'm better looking than him."

Rose roll her eyes beside me. "You better be off."

Jayden ignores her but expectantly stares at me. "Don't you think too queen?"

Yes. "No."

He pouts, pursing his bottom lip forward and my hands itched to touch them. Shut up! "Come on. You guys are always mean with me."

"That," Rosetta points out with her finger, our last attention from the movie drifting off, "Is just the opposite Jayden. You are the one who's always mean to us."