Chapter Thirty-Six: Any Last Words?

hey guys. sorry I was so exhausted that I couldn't write for one day. Hehehehe. So here it is.

16000+ reads... I can't be more thankful!!!!

34 pages counted on my tablet.

Enjoy mah friEnDs hEhehEhe.....oh and do you guys happen to know by any chance what happens when I dream of someone close to me dying? I woke up crying last night.

************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Thirty-Six: Any Last Words?

CHARLOTTE, GREG, ELIOT and Mia were in our living room, talking, because according to his parents, it was the first ever serious relationship he has ever been in and he needed a lot of supervision.

I personally think that he and Mia both know what they are doing and won't regret anything about it later but you know... parents.

Sam dropped Mia off here and went to Van's place. Jayden threatened him that if he bothers her saying anything about her parents, hell rip his throat off and fry it with ginger juice and Sam enthusiastically said he was welcome anytime.

My parents were probably in the kitchen because they spend most of their time there, making coffee and gossiping about things and I was totally fine with it as long as they don't start bickering. They rarely did that, but just in case. And Blake left fifteen minutes ago saying he'll come back before noon which is, in our accord, afternoon or evening.

And lastly, Jayden was lying on my bed, running his hand through his hair over and over, his hands occupied with the oldest copy of my Romeo and Juliet.

Dad said that he can stay as long as he want, unless his parents are okay with it so he said that he's fine and then came inside my room, whined 100 minutes for my Netflix password  and when I said don't even try, he rummaged through my bookshelf and it was almost 12 pm, and he was nowhere near leaving.

Halloween was tomorrow and the last thing I wanted was to go out but I  know Rosetta will drag me somewhere first thing in the morning so I was digging through my closet to find anything from last year's Halloween where I went out as Zombie Warrior but I knew I wouldn't find it for anything so I let it go and bring out my phone to check for any ideas of cosplay.

And then I turned to Mr bad boy on my bed, lying like it was his. "Hey Flynn?"

Jayden doesn't answer so I pinch his toe, hard enough to make him yelp in pain as I smile in victory. "Ouch! What do you want?"

I typed 'ideas for Halloween cosplay' on the search bar of Google and tapped search. "What are you going to be tomorrow?"

He scrunched his eyebrows at me. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes at his swearing. I should be used to that right now.

"Tomorrow is Halloween you cracked skull. What are you going to dress up as?"

He pretends to think about it for a moment and a smug smirk found it's way on his mouth. "How about Tarzan? That way I can be half naked all night and girls would be fawning over me."

I hit his shoulder again that makes him start a fit of laughter and when I kick him on his legs, that made him laugh even more. "Just say a proper thing! Dracula?"

Jayden shake his head, at the same time reading the book. "Nah. Too classic."

"Batman?"

He blew a raspberry. "Everyone's going to be Batman."