Chapter Thirty-One: Turned Out He was a Gay

Yo pops. i know short chapter but i have to slap my butt hard for even saying this because i wrote plenty of short chapters before and i SERIOUSLY deserve a sharp slap on my butt. anyways. Anyone else excited about Gigi and Zayn's baby> God, i was head over heels for this news and still am.

read and vote and comment and...well...read i guess?

Proceed and remember what i said earlier. ShoRt cHaPterR hehEhE....

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter Thirty-One: Turned Out He Was a Gay

CURRENTLY, ELIOT, JAYDEN and I have a big cat hair band on our head and that made me feel like we're Josie and the Pussycats from Riverdale. I was the one that forced all of them to buy one from an accessory shop next to a 30m Ferris wheel and now Eliot looked like he was going to burst in embarrassment and Jayden looked pretty normal with his usual stupid self.

Not gonna lie but cutely normal.

And I ask myself what's wrong with me every single day.

Not only us, there were many students from our school here, most of them I didn't even know existed until Jayden ran and shook hands with.

Eliot looked happy though with embarrassment, with the hair band and an ice cream, he looked like he was having fun. I wasn't supposed to be happy myself to see him, but sadly enough, I do. Because after all, he's still my cousin right?

He was ignoring me still as possible but when Jayden said that he'll be right back when he sees a girl (wearing a tank top and shorts that could be compared to underwear) waving at him sexily, he smirked and gave his head band to me and walked towards her which made me irritable somehow, Eliot opens his mouth.

"He's a player?"

I groaned as I feel the ice cream dripping on the floor because I was staring at Jayden flirting with the girl for too long who was holding his hand loosely, making a performance of her perfect teeth. "You got any doubt on that one?"

He says, "Can I tell you something?"

I glanced at him sideways, thinking about the random possibilities and licked my ice cream.

"Go on."

Eliot again paced weirdly and bite his lips before saying, "Did you know I knew Mia from last year, not one day ago?"

The sun was up on our head and I don't realize my ice cream was no longer solid but a puddle dripping down on my hand and on the earth leaving a sickly sticky feeling but still I don't move.

"Hello? Are you alive?" He wave a hand in front of me, maybe to make sure I didn't have a fit.

What... How?

I open my mouth and close it, and open it again but what do I say? "What?"

Eliot groans and say the same thing again and that's when reality hits brick at my face.

How does he know Mia from this long?

"How?"

He run a hand on his face in frustration. "I can't believe why I'm telling you this."

I scoffed in disbelief. "Dude! That's my question!"

After a long pause, I throw the ice cream puddle and the wiggly soft cone in the bin and turned to him. "Explain. Everything."

Eliot bite his lips, as though trying to find a log he could hit me with. Thankfully, he doesn't.

"You remember the last time I came here and went to visit Jay Minho? The Korean guy with mint and purple hair that kept nagging me to come his home and turned out he was a gay?"