Author's note

My Castlevania Nocturne story has officially begun and will be posted periodically whenever I have the feeling to write. It will be a long running story taking place before  Castlevania Nocturne and during the events of the first season. The story will mainly follow Emma's perspective. I'll still be posting chapters in this book as a sneak peak, so keep an eye out. i 

Here's a little sneak peak of what's to come

.....

"I don't know what the hell your deal is, but don't think I'm not on to you, old man. I've watched you sneak around The Renard's house for years, eyeing their son like a vulture. What is it you want with Richter?" Emma pressed her blade against his throat.

"The same thing you do." Grunted the bearded old man. "You're not the only one watching over him."

Emma lowered her sword, but still kept him pinned with her claws. "What do you mean? Who are you?"

"You wouldn't know me." The old man hacked. "You've been in the Americas longer than my lifetime, but I know who you are, Emmaline Tepes. I've heard a lot about you. Now if you're gonna kill me, get on with it. Your claws are digging into my flesh."

"I don't want to kill you." Emma's claws shortened into iron locked  fingers. "I never did, and I've the sense you don't want to kill me either. Just tell me who you are and what business you have with Richter, and I  might let you off with warning."

"Heh! Just like your mother." The old man laughed. "My business with Richter is that he's my grandson. I'm Juste, Juste Belmont, now do you mind letting me go? Or are you content keeping me pinned to the post like a bloody scarecrow?"

.......