Ideas

Taking a small break, the next chapter should be posted soon and will focus on Vance reuniting with his vampire sires (who are characters you may be familiar with ;)) In the meantime, here's some ideas I have that I wanted to jot down. They may or may not become canon.

-Conclave: A gathering where earthly angels come together and socialize,making connections,and in some cases, forming choirs. Angels are deeply social creatures, conclaves are the perfect opportunity to get together, meet new members, and reunite with old friends. 

-Paramour: An idea I was thinking of. Angels aren't monogamous, they can have multiple partners. What if during the centuries she was alone, Amalie took Jocasta as a partner to soothe her loneliness? Alucard in his slumber, encouraged her in this relationship so she wouldn't feel lonely anymore? He knows Amalie still loves him and will forever hold him in her heart. But he also knows the nature of angels, and that her having another partner doesn't take away from him in her eyes. What do you think?

- Tir na Nog: Maria accidentally gets stuck in another realm, Amalie and Emma having to find her. I want to write a chapter focusing on Emma and Maria's relationship. Maria may feel Emma showing favoritism of Richter over her. There is DEFINITELY conflict between the two with Maria's Revolutionary activism and Emma's reluctance to partake in it. Maria doesn't understand Emma's resurfacing trauma about the revolution and sees her as not caring.

- Eternal Love: Emma finds Caleb/ Cyrus's reincarnation as an immortal ( either a vampire, dhampir, or.....Nephilim)

-Guardian: A possible Amalie and Juste chapter. Juste owes Amalie his life, and how that happened might be a sensitive topic for some (I will put a warning for that) What's for sure is there will be a chapter where Emma meets Juste and Amalie explains it all, including why Juste keeps fighting.