Fun facts: Emma Tepes

Emma is the second known Nephilim (angel hybrid) in existence, and the only one with vampire heritage.

Born on March 20, she's a Pisces.

Emma has a notable sweet tooth. This is from her maternal heritage as angels love sweets.Her favorite sweet is apple cobbler because it reminds her of her time in the American colonies.

As a baby she had actual vampire fangs that fell out  because they were baby teeth. Her fangs now are shorter than vampires but still noticeable to humans.

Emma didn't realize she was having twins until later on in her pregnancy, when her mother saw  two bright lights in her belly with her Seraphim sight.

When Emma realized she conceived another child, she delayed her pregnancy until her twins were a little older. This is an ability angels possess and she still jokes Lyudmil came out 'overcooked.'

Emma discovered the lost city of El Dorado and has kept it secret. She's never told anyone and Vance is the only other person who knows (he was with her.) 

Emma is written as autistic but it will never be confirmed in-story because of its 18th century setting.

Despite her tense relationship now, Emma was a huge daddy's girl growing up. Alucard absolutely doted on and adored her. 

Emma can be interpreted as demisexual. 

Emma loves Richter and Maria as her own children and will do anything to protect them.