Up next

Finally have a game plan for the final chapters set up prior to the Nocturne story arc. They are lighter chapters that expand on the world and characters, with some surprising moments.

Old Orchard: Emma, Maria, and Richter discover a nearby orchard that brings back memories to Em of the orchards at one of the battlefields, and moments of light in darkness.

Conclave: Emma and Amalie join the French angels in their annual get-together at Jocasta's estate. Richter and Maria sneak along. Maria is outraged and livid that the two are apparently joined with the nobility. They find a vampire sneaking around the estate, his eyes on Jocasta, but not everything is as it seems.....

Realm of the Standing Stones: Maria and Emma  are accidentally transported to the Otherworld where they meet creatures from French folklore and try to find their way back. Emma opens up about her war experiences.

Veteran: With a new location established, Maria calls a revolutionary meeting.

The Silent Stalker: Emma notices a mysterious old man spying on Richter and goes to investigate.

The Night Raiders: When news reaches Machecoul of a nomadic band of Vampires, Emma and her family join forces with the Knights to dispatch the scavengers.

Nocturne: Emma reminisces about her family past and Present. Cue time skip.

I look forward to wrapping up the first half of this story. Thanks for being patient, the next chapter should be up soon.

Castlevania Nocturne: A Sneak Peakजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें