Note: Questions and Ideas

Question: What are some pet names/names of endearment  from a father to daughter in Romanian?

Question:

**SPOILERS FOR CASTLEVANIA NOCTURNE**

"I've only really loved once. He was from a little town in Massachusetts, if you've ever heard of that. Which in those days, was a colony. But he wasn't a colonist. He was proud to be Mohican, with roots deep in the land and forest. He burned with such passion. About the world, about how the people, "the people", that's how he talked, could win this thing called freedom. Even people like him." -Olrox

In the story Emma became good friends with Olrox's lost lover. At their next confrontation Olrox talks about him to Emma, and why he killed Julia in an Act of Retribution.

 I'd like to give him a name and  an idea that I had was he gives Emma a parting gift which Olrox recognizes. What would be a good name and what gift would he have given her as a sign of friendship? I want to represent that character and friendship as respectfully and accurately as possible.

Idea: Emma's birthday is March 20th, 1479 

            March 20th is the day Castlevania: Symphony of the Night was first released.

Emma was born during a total solar eclipse. Symbolizes her nature as a combination of both darkness(Vampire hybrid) and light (angel)

Alucard was present during her birth of his daughter (though he wasn't supposed to.) He assisted his wife in giving birth.  He held onto his newborn daughter at the final push out and Emmaline took her first breath in her father's arms. 

I might eventually write a story about her birth, but it will be mentioned in story.