Update

I'm thinking of splitting Castlevania Nocturne: A Guardian's Tale into two parts. Meaning two books. 

Already my story is reaching nearly 50 chapters without even getting into the Nocturne arc. If I continue with one part, the story will have more chapters than its predecessor Of Darkness and Light.

I've  always envisioned  this story into two parts. The first being the years between Julia's death and the beginning of season one, with Emma mentoring Richter and Maria as they face vampires and other threats, growing stronger and learning. The first part is more episodic and not overly heavy while at the same time building character development,relationships, and dropping backstory.

The second part is the Nocturne story of season one, and with that, an overarching story with heavy drama. We know from the canon show the revelations and trauma these characters face, and  Emma is no exception. Not only will she struggle to protect her family while trying to understand the nature of this new threat, but during her investigation, she makes a terrible discovery from her past. One that will shake her to her very foundation. 

I wanted to give more space to write that story without feeling like I'm cramming more into an already big book. Give the Nocturne arc more breathing space to write without trying to press it all in one volume.

I feel this is the best way to continue this story.

Part one will finish in the next few chapters I've already planned:

La Velue- continuation of the monster hunt. Big Maria and Emma chapter.

The Silent Stalker

The Night Raiders (?) May or may not do this one.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité,

Son of the Lioness

Thank you all for your patience and for reading my story. The next chapter should be updated soon.