Sneak Peak: Lioness and Cubs

"We'll ambush them at the abandoned church. They'll not be expecting an attack during they daytime, especially not by  anomalies like us."

" We should still take heavy precautions." Vance advise. "Vampires hate surprises."

"Of course." Emma agreed. 

"You'll need help, let us go with you." Richter followed after her.

"No. You and Maria stay here." Emma stopped them.

"But we can fight!" Maria persisted. "You always said we were stronger together, and together we can help you kill those vampires. We're just as good as fighters as you are!"

"Not yet." Emma put her foot down. "There will come a time where you'll show your mettle as protectors of this town, as a Belmont." She looked at Richter. "And a Magician." She turned to Maria. "But that time is not now, you are still children and have much to learn." Emma looked over to her vampire confidant. "Take them home, and meet me by the abandoned  church."

"Will do." Vance bowed and ushered the children as she ran off. "Come on kids! No need to wet your swords just yet! Wouldn't want you to hurt yourselves."

"We wouldn't get hurt." Richter said disgruntled.

"We never get to do anything." Maria seethed. "Why teach us anything if she'll never let us put our skills to work?"

"You're both still children." Vance answered. "An Em's right. You still have much to learn. Don't worry, one day you and your Belmont brother will give every vampire within a hundred miles a run for their money."