9] Royal Archives Heist

Diena didn't know how she felt about Saints, if Saints were real then all the things that had happened to her wouldn't have happened

Diena didn't know how she felt about Saints, if Saints were real then all the things that had happened to her wouldn't have happened. They would be judging her hard just for breathing, for doing all the things that she had done. She believed to a certain extent.

But mainly she believed in herself. Or mostly

Diena Fahey did believe in a few Saints. Three Saints. They weren't announced Saints but to her Aditti Hilli and two others were Saints to her.

"So that went well." Jesper said with a shrug as they walked towards the bar of the Tavern they had found themselves in

They could all leave Ketterdam, but Ketterdam wouldn't leave them, if there was a tavern around they would be in it. Diena didn't know how she felt about being in East Ravka, a place where she knew nothing, she could hold nothing over no one. And that's what scared her the most, it almost beat travelling through the Fold.

Diena laughed from Jesper side, "Oh that went so well."

Arken seemed to have a habit for annoying the Zemeni siblings, something that when this was all over and they didn't need Arken anymore, Diena was going to being up to him, painfully.

"The Little Palace Winter Fete. There's just no way he can find a way to the Sun Summoner without Nina. Especially during this ridiculous party. The place will be crawling with Second Army."

Diena raised an eyebrow, looking at Arken, "Don't underestimate the people you're travelling with, Arken." Was that a subtle hint to him? Who knows.

And just as Diena thought, Kaz walked towards the bar, leaning over on the counter next to her, "We're in luck. There's a good chance we can crack on. Now that we're three days travel from the Capital, the next play is finding a way inside the Little Palace. If this was Ketterdam we'd already have a way in."

Kaz looked at Diena who just looked away, but he was right, if this was Ketterdam and they had to get somewhere they would have been in already. Diena would have had some knowledge which would have made it easier, "But this isn't, so it turns out the Kribirsk archives house the Little Palace blueprints but...they're kept under lock and key...far from the prying eyes of the masses."