38] Causing Chaos

After watching another fight Kaz finally started the plan, "Ready Nina? The guard first

After watching another fight Kaz finally started the plan, "Ready Nina? The guard first."  

"How down?"  

Kaz paused before he answered her, "Shut eye." 

Don't kill him. Just knock him out. 

The all followed Kaz to the arch which they had arrived from. No one noticed them as another fighter had already entered the ring, "Need your escort?" The guard asked as they approached him 

"I had a question," Kaz started, his head tilted, "About your mother and whether the rumours are true."  

Diena just snorted before Nina spoke up, "Never can make it easy, can you, Kaz?" The guards pulse must have jumped at Kaz's question, making her job more difficult. 

The man stepped forwards, lifting his gun, "What did you say? I-you don't-" 

Nina was quicker and he fell before finishing his sentence. Muzzen grabbed him so he wouldn't fall completely as Diena pulled a orange cloak over him. 

When Diena turned around and saw the Kaz had a guards uniform underneath his costume the whole time she just rolled her eyes. There was no way to outsmart the guy, "I see you've come prepared."  

Kaz just shrugged as Nina said, "Couldn't you have just asked him the time or something? And where did you get that uniform?"  

Kaz tugged on the sleeves of his uniform, "People love to give up authority to men in nice clothes. I have uniforms for the Stadwatch, the harbour police, and the livery of every merch mansion on the Geldstraat." He turned towards Diena, "Snake." 

"Bastard." She countered 

"We're going to Helvar. I need you somewhere else." 

Diena just crossed her arms, "Bold of you to assume I'll listen to you."   

"You just have to go all the way down the stairs. I take it you'll be able to find Jesper easy enough?" He asked 

Diena just nodded, "You know I can. Now, what am I supposed to be doing?"