33] Two Worlds Make A Universe

As an Ancient Durast, Sankta Neyar would have easily sensed the daggers that Inej had on her no matter how quietly she landed behind her

As an Ancient Durast, Sankta Neyar would have easily sensed the daggers that Inej had on her no matter how quietly she landed behind her. And Diena, who was with the others pretending to be dead, only remembered that fact when she head Ohval back kick Inej into the patio.

Diena's eyes snapped open and she stood up in time to see the Durast barely move a finger to deviate Inej's dagger from it's path towards her and proceeded to fly over her head with grace and ease.

After that it was chaos, everyone joined in the fray. Pistols had been drawn and pistols had been bent. Jesper thought it was foul play but honestly it was smart play.

Tolya and Diena looed at each other and they both nodded, Tolya tried to stop her heart, whilst Diena moved her hands and pushed them forwards pushing a gust of wind towards Ohval, knocking her off of her feet.

"Squallers." Ohval groaned

"I prefer Zowa." Diena retorted

Diena dived out of the way and rolled on the ground when Ohval tried to throw some of Inej's daggers at her, Diena jumped up and along with Tolya they tried to fight her together. Almost working as if they were one person, one brain, one heart.

Moving around each other like they had done it before and with not even the move a finger Diena felt the necklace she wore over her amplifier tighten around her neck.

Then Ohval went utterly feral, she'd thrown her headpiece at Jesper trying to choke him before engaging in combat with Tolya and Inej whilst still controlling Diena's necklace.

Inej was then thrown out of the way and Diena heard Tolya, "Ohval!" Diena barely understood what Tolya was saying, but she understood enough, he was pleading with her as best he could.

"Come on, rabbit." Jesper muttered as he got one hand under the chain and bent it off of his neck before rushing over to Diena, "Look at me, little rabbit."

Diena gasped for air as she looked up at Jesper, he put his hands on her necklace and it began to bend to the shape that he wanted, Diena rarely saw him use his power, he despised even more than she did.