A million memories of us: First meeting

A\N: This is my first oneshot in my new JIBBS oneshot series. This one is set on Jenny's first day as an NCIS Special Agent. I hope you enjoy this first oneshot, angels.

Oneshot 1 title: First Meeting

Oneshot 1 summary: Gibbs meets his new probie for the first time.

POV: Third person.

Chapter count: 1

Jethro

He's in Mexico, on the beach, walking along the shore, the waves crashing over his bare feet when he's hit with the first of many memories of himself and Jen, the current Director Jennifer Shepard.

NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs feels like bashing his head against a very hard wall as he stalks up the catwalk steps with a cup of coffee in his hand, his face molded into a glare. It takes a lot for the male agent to want to do harm to himself when he has to do something he doesn't want to do, but is ordered to by his boss. Like having new agents on his team who are probies and he's expected to train. The agents are usually just fresh out of FLETC and are so green they throw up at the sight of an autopsy. It's his least favourite thing to do as a Team Leader but it must be done, he can't rely on Stan and Will to do everything.

The Team Leader enters NCIS Director Tom Morrow's office without knocking and stops dead in his tracks. In front of his boss's desk is a woman with the most gorgeous red hair he's ever seen, apart from his Shannon of course and sparkling green eyes wearing skinny black jeans, a sweater with holes up and down the arms and black stiletto heels. His breath catches in his throat as he stares at the woman. He clears his throat, tightens his grip on his coffee and glares his most hardened glare that has criminals confessing to crimes faster than they can say prison at the woman and is surprised when she doesn't flinch or step back. Before he can speak, Morrow has beaten him to the punch.

"Gibbs, this is Probationary Agent Jennifer Shepard." His boss says as he stands up from his desk and looks at Gibbs with a look that clearly says 'play nice, Gunny.' The woman holds out of her hand for him to shake. He does, looking into her green eyes. "Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs." He tells the woman gruffly, just like the glare, she doesn't flinch at the tone of his voice. "Agent Shepard is your new probie." Morrow says. Gibbs releases her hand and gives his boss a glare that the older man matches with his own. His blue eyes go wide as what Morrow just said hits him. There's no way that this woman is his new probie. "Sir?" Gibbs asks in shock. Tom chuckles and sits back down. "Yes," the man chuckles. "agent Shepard is your new probie. She starts today." Gibbs sighs. "Burley and Decker are enough." The silver haired agent protests. Tom narrows his eyes. "Agent Shepard is on your team, Agent Gibbs, you two are partners, just like Burley and Decker." His partner? Oh god. Turning away from his boss, Gibbs scowls at his new agent. "Follow me." He orders before looking down at her feet. "Those had better be gone tomorrow." He says gruffly before walking out of the Director's office, not seeing if his new redheaded agent is following him. This will be hell. The agent thinks to himself as he introduces the new agent to the two members of his team. Gibbs groans as he watches his new agent and partner closely. He doesn't like this but he has no choice but to accept it. 

Gibbs comes out of the memory with a smile. That first meeting is just one of the million memories of the two of them he has tucked away in his head and he can't wait to relive all of them.

A\N: This chapter is short, I know but as the chapters go on, they will get longer. I hope you enjoyed this first oneshot, Angels.