A million memories of us: Christmas at NCIS

A\N: This my second Christmas oneshot in four days. This is another short chapter, and they will be until my muse is back to 100%. Enjoy, Angels.

Oneshot 13 title:  Christmas at NCIS

Oneshot 13 summary: Jenny spends Christmas at NCIS with Gibbs and the rest of her team

Chapter count: 1

POV: Third person

Jenny Shepard, NCIS Director, smiles as she hears a bark and the sound of paws scratching along the hardwood floors of her house. She bends down just in time to catch a ball of white fluff.

"Hi, baby girl." The ball of white fluff barks and licks her face. Jenny giggles as she places the Bichon Frisé on the ground. The day she got her snowy angel hits her like a freight train.

"I can't believe we're celebrating Christmas at work!" Stan moans as Jenny puts her bags in her filing cabinet. She turns to her coworker, an annoyed look on her face. "Don't blame the dead guy downstairs in Autopsy for getting killed a week before Christmas, Stan." Jenny says as she sits at her desk and takes a sip of her coffee before researching their victims' financial history, keeping an eye on the clock.

The clock on the far wall of the squad room hits midnight and the lights around the area light up and cheers are heard throughout the big room. "Merry Christmas guys." Jenny says as she gets four wrapped presents out if her filing cabinet and hands them to her team members, watching with a smile as they open them

She got Stan an origami set.

She got Will new tumblers.

She got Gibbs an unopened bottle of her fathers bourbon and new woodworking tools.

"Woah thanks, Red!" Stan says excited as he and the other two male members of her team pull her from her chair and drag her to the middle of their area before a smiling Gibbs hands her a round box.

A moving box.

She looks at her team before sitting down on the ground and takes off the lid, squealing loudly. "Oh my god!" She squeals as she looks into the eyes of a white puppy. A puppy! They got her a puppy! She removes the white fluffy animal out of the box and holds it up. "Oh aren't you cute? Yes you are." She croons. "Yes you are!" She laughs as the puppy licks the side of her face. The redhead falls on her back on the floor and holds her new puppy above her face, her green eyes looking at Gibbs, Burley and Decker who are watching her with smiles on their faces.

"Best Christmas ever!" She says before playing with her new friend.

The boys just chuckle as they watch, eventually joining in with chasing after the small white ball of fluff.

Jenny exits the memory when her dog starts pawing at her, barking softly. The now Director just chuckles and picks up her dog and holds her close to her face.

"I love you." The redheaded woman says before a picture on the small table catches her eye: it's of her, Jethro, Will and Stan that Christmas morning with the ball of fluff in Jenny's arms, she's standing beside Jethro who is looking at her with a smile on his face.

"Thank you, guys for my puppy." She tells the photo before carrying her friend into the kitchen for some dinner.

A\N: I apologise for how short this one is and for not naming the dog but I couldn't think of a name for her. I have another oneshot in this series about when JIBBS are in Paris and another unrelated oneshot which isn't fully handwritten. I hope you enjoy this one, Angels.