A million memories of us: First night in Paris

A\N: Happy 1st December Angels!

Yesterday I published my first Christmas story with JIBBS!

I'm sorry about not updating this series, I've just been really busy and have had other stories, but I'm slowly back now with JIBBS with their first night in Paris! Hope you enjoy, Angels.

Oneshot 12 title: First night in Paris.

Oneshot 12 summary: Gibbs spends the first night in Paris with Jen.

POV: Third person.

Chapter count: 1

It's dark in Mexico when another memory of him and the redhead, Jen, comes over him, on their first night in Paris.

They've been traveling all day and he's exhausted but Jen is too excited to sleep and is wide awake, thanks to the excitement of being in Paris and downing 4 Monsters.

"Jen, it's late, we've been up since 0400 this morning, please go to sleep." The former Marine Sniper mumbles into the pillow. He hears a giggle/"No!" His agent and lover says with a slight whine. "We're in Paris, Jethro." Huffing, the silver haired Marine sits up and kisses his lover's lips.

"Fine, what do you wanna do?!" He asks, as he breaks away from the redhead, knowing that there's nothing to do in Paris at 3 am.

Jen smirks and grabs a fistful of his shirt, pulling him closer to her so that their noses are touching. "Oh, I think you know what I wanna do, Jethro." She says slyly before crushing their lips together in a heated kiss. He falls back on the bed, bringing her down on top of him. "Oh I do, Jen." He replies huskily. Jen giggles as his hand lifts her t-shirt over her head and unhooks her bra.

After three rounds of lovemaking in the hotel bed and a shared shower which produced a round of fast sex against the shower wall, the two agents are sitting on the balcony that overlooks the city until their undercover apartment is set up. Gibbs pulls his lover down his lap and wraps his arms around her waist. Jen lays her head on his shoulder. "Paris is beautiful." She says as she looks at the city. Jethro kisses her damp hair and smiles. "Not as beautiful as you." The former Marine says as he also looks out at the City of Lights.

It's been a good first night in Paris id he does say so himself.

He comes out of the memory with a smile as he remembers the rest of Paris Jen. he's kind of glad he doesn't remember how it ended between them yet but he has an inkling that it all ended in Paris six years ago.

And he doesn't want to remember.. At least not yet, not when he has a million other good memories of the two of them to relive.

A\N: I'm bacccccck! I'm sorry this one is so short and that  I've been away from this story for a little bit, my muse for this oneshot series was not working and it pissed me off but I'm back now, I hope you enjoy it, Angels!