2.

It felt weird to sit in the Mclaren hospitality, but oddly enough, I felt at home here.

I was working on the strategy even though I only had data from last year and some minimal data from the test weekend.

The car seemed pretty good, they developed it amazingly and it was already pretty fast at the end of last year.

"There is my pretty baby" Lando walked up to me and leaned over to the table I was sitting at.
One hand was on the table while the other one was against the back of my chair.

He pressed his lips against mine and pecked my lips a couple of times.

Another perk of working for Mclaren was a lot of kisses from Lando.

"Are you done with media duties?" I asked as he was sitting next to me. "Yes thank God I am"

He hated them, every driver did. They wanted to drive their car, not answer million of questions about that.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me tonight?" He asked. It was cute how after almost a year, he still asked if I wanted to watch a movie with him.

It was my favorite thing to do, but unfortunately I already had plans to do that with my girls.

"We are having a girlsnight though" I put my hands on his, intertwining our fingers together.

"Alright don't worry" he smiled. "Wake me up when you come back, so we can cuddle, okay?"

And that's why we're so strong together. We never go to sleep mad at each other and we always cuddle.

"I hate to interrupt you guys, but Lando you have to meet a few fans" Georgia said as she walked up to us.

"Duty calls" Lando sighed as he got up but not before kissing my lips again.

I looked at the both of them as they walked out of the hospitality.
I knew Lando still felt weird having her around, but he dealt with it just fine.

—————————

Georgia, Athena and I were all gathered in Athena's room. She ordered a bunch of roomservice and connected her laptop to the tv so we could watch Netflix.

"So are you excited for your first race with Mclaren?" Athena asked as she took a bite from her pizza. "I am, but I am also nervous"

"I totally get that, if you mess it up you won't only lose your job, but also your boyfriend" Georgia said.

Would I really lose Lando if I did a bad job? Would he drop me for that? I didn't think so, we were stronger than that.

"Did he say that?" I looked at Georgia who shook her head. "No babe, he really trusts you, he thinks you can do it"

"She definitely can do it" Athena looked at Georgia and rolled her eyes.

I definitely could, right?

I didn't stay for very long after that, Georgia seemed nice enough when I wasn't working in the paddock, but I was having my doubts about her right now.

I walked back to Lando's room, our room. I opened the door softly, I didn't know if he was already sleeping or not.

The lights were already off, but he was still scrolling through TikTok, as expected.
He looked up at me with a smile on his face.

"Finally my baby returned" he said, opening his arms.

It was an invitation to cuddle him and I wasn't gonna reject that. I crawled on top of him and wrapped my arms around him.

I put my head on his chest and let out a little sigh. "Are you okay? Didn't you have a nice time?" He asked just as soft.

"I did" it was a pretty good time. "Would you leave me if I mess up your strategy?"

He chuckled a little. "Are you crazy?" His fingers brushed against my body, trying to make me feel better. "I won't leave you but you're also not gonna mess up my strategy"

"I believe in you" he added followed by a little kiss on my forehead.

And I believed in him.

I was gonna make this man world champion.

@LandoNorris: First day back got me feelin fineeeeee

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

@LandoNorris: First day back got me feelin fineeeeee

Liked by @Mclaren, @RiverNyx, @itsGeorgia and 482.749 others.

@RiverNyx: lookin fineeeeee as well
@Mclaren: First day in school be like
@user1: goodluck Lando, this is your season
@user2: LFG
@user3: let him cooook