6. *

Fuck it, I wasn't gonna run away from my problems, I had to fix them.

Having sex with him would definitely make us forget about our fight and it's been way too long anyways.

I turned the tv off, got up and walked to Lando's gaming room.
He was sitting behind his desk, headphones on. He was so concentrated, it was actually cute to see.

I leaned against the doorframe and looked at him for a few minutes.
Maybe I shouldn't mess with him, maybe I should just let him be.

But what's the fun in that?

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind. He quickly turned his head to me but focused on his game pretty fast again.

"Are you winning?" I whispered in his ear but I guess it was a little bit too loud because I could hear Max Fewtrell through his headphones.

"He's playing so bad" Max answered

"Oh no" I said as my hands trailed down his chest. His body tensed a little and he quickly muted himself.

"What are you doing?" Lando asked as he turned his chair a little my way. "Just motivating you a little" I smirked.

"Oh are you?" There was a little smirk on his face, he bit his lower lip as his eyes traveled over my body.

He pulled me on his lap and unmuted himself. "I am gonna take a quick break, something came up" he told Max.

I could definitely feel something that came up. Literally.

"Oh c'mon man, one more game" Max grumbled. I wanted to reply, but I knew he was probably steaming so we had to keep it PG.

So, instead of replying to Max, I started kissing Lando's neck, even sucking on it a little.

I didn't need to reply to Max because by teasing Lando he would answer exactly what I wanted.

"Sorry mate, this can't wait" he muted himself again and put his headphones down and looked at me. "This definitely can't wait" he mumbled as he picked me up.

So Max tell me, who got the power here?

I giggled as I wrapped myself around him. He brought me to the bedroom and it didn't take long before we lost our clothes.

His lips brushed over my body up to my neck. I closed my eyes, taking it all in.

I missed his soft touches, I missed his naked body against mine. It's been way too long.

I think Lando couldn't wait either because after pleasuring me with his tongue he let his dick slide  deep inside of me.

I couldn't help but moan at the feeling and so did Lando. "Oh yes" I moaned louder as I wrapped my legs around his waist and moved my hips with him.

He picked up the pace pretty fast and I honestly didn't mind. It was the best feeling.

He grabbed my wrists and pushed them down against the mattress.
He was definitely taking the lead today.

His body was only inches from mine, his necklace dangling between my boobs and his curls a little damp from the sweat.

A sight many girls would kill for.

We switched positions so many times that I lost track of it. We both came several times.

Make up sex was definitely the best sex.

"Fuck" he groaned as he fell down next to me, breathing fast. He pulled me in his arms and kissed my forehead. "You're perfect"

I snuggled more in his arms. He smelled like soap mixed with sweat.

We fixed our fight by making love and trust me, neither of us were still thinking about our fight.

We had to go to England soon. We both had to be in Woking. He had to do some simulator work and do some PR stuff. I had to do some strategy meetings to attend.

But maybe it would also be a good time to go to dinner at Christian's place.
Properly introduce him to Christian, not as Lando Norris, but as my boyfriend.

He obviously knew we were dating, but we never did something together.

Should I ask Lando to come with me or should I just let him concentrate on his work?

———————————

A.N: you know what to do 😉

Remember, every choice has a consequence.