60.

"Happy birthday" Christian smiled as soon as I walked in the hospitality.
He bought a cake and looked as proud as a parent would look on your birthday.

"I will give your present tonight" he said as he pushed a plate with cake in my hands. "Me too" Lando whispered in my ear.

He already gave me a pretty hot present this morning.

"Thanks Christian, you didn't need to do all this" I said as I looked at him. He shook it off. "This is nothing River"

He would move mountains for me if he could.

He was definitely gonna cry when we tell him we're expecting a little one.

He was gonna cry even harder when I was gonna ask him to walk me down the aisle.

I couldn't wait to tell him.

I was still looking at the cake in my hands when Lando shook me out of my thoughts. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "I am so good"

Lando grabbed a plate and a piece of the cake as well, I guess he was having a cheat day today.

"Didn't you already have breakfast?" I whispered with a smirk on my face. He didn't expect it, I could see the blush on his face.

I made Lando blush and speechless.

"I did, but I'm still hungry" he shrugged. "So be prepared for tonight"

"You better be prepared for tonight because I will leave some room in my stomach for dessert" I put my hand on his chest and pressed my lips against his.

His lips tasted like cake, so I pecked his lips a few more times.

Fuck I really needed to control my sex drive because I couldn't keep my hands to myself lately and he was gladly going along.

He put his plate down, put his hand in the back of my neck and kissed me like there was no one else in the room.

He kissed me like I was the only one, he kissed me like it would be our last day together.

"I need to get ready for quali" he groaned. "You do" I mumbled on his lips.

"I really do" he pecked his lips against mine again. "You absolutely do"

A few more kisses later, he finally went to his driver room to get ready.

I grabbed my laptop and walked out of the hospitality. I also had to get ready for qualifying.

Nate walked up to me, he was alone, but he still had a VIP pass so his girlfriend definitely worked here.

"Do you have two minutes?" He asked and held two fingers up. "You already wished me a happy birthday" I tried to brush him off.

I didn't have time for him and even though we were okay now, I still wanted to hang out with him more than I needed to.

"It's not to wish you a happy birthday River" he sounded annoyed.

I sighed as I stopped walking and looked at him. "You have two minutes"

"Your dad is still alive" Nate said, skipping all the small talk. Maybe I had to give him a few minutes more so he could've prepared me for this.

I think my world stopped spinning for a second.

I shook my head. "No he's not, he died in a car crash"

"No he didn't, but he abandoned you after that" he took a step closer to me, but still held his distance. "He never wanted a daughter, he's an asshole"

"H-how do you know?"

And why was he telling me these things on my birthday? If my dad was still alive that also meant that Christian lied to me.

For years.

Why would he do that? Why would he make me believe both of my parents died?

"I know he's an asshole because he's my dad too"