51.

"You know what I like the most about us signing for Red Bull?" I said as we walked in the hospitality.

It was the first race after the summer break and we were in the lions den: the Netherlands.

It would be the first big challenge for me because Max hasn't won a race in ages and the Dutch army was definitely expecting a win.

"That you can see me in blue?" Lando smirked. He was nervous, it wasn't hard to see. So, I would gladly be a little silly to make him a little less nervous.

"That is another bonus, even though you looked hot in orange as well" I grabbed a can of Red Bull out of the fridge and showed him the can with a smile. "It's free Red Bull"

Just as I was about to open it, Lando grabbed it out of my hands.

"You can't drink that" he said as he leaned closer to me and whispered. "You're pregnant"

I pouted a little but he was right and I kinda forgot about it.

Everyone was really welcoming and excited to have Lando in the team. It was media day so actually a quite boring day for me.

But I had to admit that Lando looked great in blue.

—————————

I walked on the balcony after we got back to our hotel, looked up at the stars and sighed.

"Mom, dad, I'm pregnant and I wish you were still here to give me advice because I honestly don't know what to do"

I put my hands on the railing and leaned against it.

Maybe I wouldn't be doubting this so much if I still had them around. I had no one left, except for my brother. I tried to find him, but it was impossible, I had no clue where to start.

"Would I be a good mom? I've such a big mouth and an entire list of people who would love to see me dead"

"Well fuck them" Lando said from behind me. I quickly turned around and there he was, leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on his face.

But his smirk disappeared when he saw my face.

"You'll be an amazing mom, why do you doubt yourself so much? Because some people want you dead?" He walked up to me and stood next to me.

"I don't know why, maybe because I have bad experiences with families and stuff"

I couldn't explain, but I also didn't need to because Lando just got me.

"You're the most amazing woman I've ever met" he put his hands on my cheeks and made me look in his eyes. "And you don't have to do it alone, I'll be with you. When the baby starts crying at 2am, I'll wake up so you can stay in bed"

I chuckled a little but I couldn't help my tears from starting to fall down. He pressed his lips quickly against mine before moving his hands to my belly.

"When this little one has a big mouth, just like her or his mom, then I'll be prepared for it because I know how to handle you"

We both started laughing.

"I know you're scared because so am I but we went through hell together, we're the power couple and you are a badass" he smiled a little. "I think we can handle a little monster"

I put my hands on his, which were still on my belly.

"I think so too" I nodded. "So does that mean..?" His face lit up a little.

"We're gonna be one sarcastic, badass family, the three of us"

Lando immediately pulled me against his body and kissed me so passionately, so deeply. His tongue brushed against mine.

If I still had any doubts left, he definitely kissed them away.

"You're coming inside baby?" Lando asked as he took a step back. "I'll be right there" I said before Lando walked back inside the hotel.

I looked up at the stars again, but this time with a smile on my face. "I wish you guys were still here to meet Lando, you would love him"

"Because I know I will never love someone as much as I love him" I said before walking back inside where Lando was waiting for me in bed with open arms.

There were no doubts left.