64.

A few days later I received the court letter. They wanted to charge me for theft and fraud.

Who knew my dad was gonna be the one to drag me down again.

We were back in Monaco and I was just staring ahead as I was standing on the balcony.

Lando walked up to me from behind and wrapped his arms around me. "You okay baby?"

I shrugged my shoulders and put the letter in his hands. He quickly read through it.

"I am coming with you" he said as he returned the letter. "No you're not, you have a race"

It was gonna be in 3 weeks, when he had to be in Japan. I wasn't gonna let him miss the race and miss out on loads of points just to join me.

"I will skip that, you're more important" he tried to convince me but I shook my head, almost laughing. "Baby, we worked hard to make you world champion, we're not gonna mess that up"

He couldn't fight me on this one. He knew I was right.

"Is Nate going with you?"

I shrugged my shoulders again. "I don't know" but he probably was going with me.

We actually grew closer since I knew he was my brother, but I still didn't know who he was dating. I didn't ask and he didn't tell.

Knowing him, it would just be a fling anyway.

"Anyways, you better get ready because we have to be at Max in an hour" Lando said as he smacked my ass on his way inside.

I sighed. "Do I have to come?"

I loved Max and Kelly, but I just wanted to stay home tonight.

Lando turned around and raised his eyebrow. "You wanna stay here?"

I nodded, looking at him with my best puppy eyes.

He grabbed his phone, dialing someone's number and held it to his ear. "Yo Max, we have to cancel, we're not feeling well"

He looked at me, gave me a quick wink and put his thumbs up.

I was so relieved that he was staying with me. I needed a break from reality and what was better than lay in Lando's arms?

We changed into hoodies and cuddled up to each other, watching some movie.

It was the perfect evening.

—————————

We flew to Singapore only a couple of days later. I couldn't stop thinking about my dad and what he did to me.

I had to find a lawyer, someone good because Nate said my dad was an extremely good lawyer himself.

So I asked Christian to recommend some people and he fixed the best lawyer, I couldn't be more thankful.

"You're coming with me" Lando said as he leaned on the table where I was sitting on.
I wasn't doing anything, I was just sitting in the hospitality.

"To where?"

"We're going on a track walk" he smiled because he knew I hated it. "Noooo" I groaned.

"A track ride then?"

I looked up at him with a smile. He knew how much I loved fast cars and I always asked to do a hot lap together.

"Yes" I said enthusiastically and got up.

But as soon as we reached the track, I realized he tricked me.

He meant a track ride with a bike.

"I hate you" I mumbled as I walked to one of the bikes. "Oh you so don't" he started laughing.

He was right, I obviously didn't hate him.

I still went with him on this track ride and it was actually a really good time. We were laughing the entire time.

I was actually happy he took me with him. He made me forget about all the worries. He always did that.

I would die if I ever lost him.

@LandoNorris: Protect the nipples

Liked by @RiverNyx, @Mclaren, @ItsGeorgia and 639.749 others.

@RiverNyx: Photocreds?
> @LandoNorris: Oh.. just my hot strategist
@MaxFewtrell: I've landed!
@Mclaren: Let's go! 💪🏻
@user1: omg 😍
@user2: Oh my god
@user3: What is he doing to me, fuck
@user4: it's confirmed, he has a huge....