Chapter 24

A/N: I would like to apologize to everyone for not updating in awhile, my best friend's boyfriend passed away in a car accident on the fifth of July and I'm still taking it pretty hard. I've been helping her and his family cope with the loss. So lets get back to the story. :)

-------------------------------------------------------

As Ava began driving us back to Sam's house a bunch of thoughts were going through my mind. Do I love Kian or do I love Sam? Do I even love either of the more than a brother? Honestly I don't even feel as if I'm suitable or love, what would happen if I dated either Sam or Kian and then we broke up.. It would just get super awkward and I don't want to lose either of them as a friend.

"Skye we're here," Ava spoke softly dragging me out fo my thoughts. "I'll go get your stuff because it seems like Sam is here," she gestured in the direction of his car that was also parked in the driveway.

"I can go in Ava.. but can you at least come in with me?" I questioned her nervously.

"Of course I can come in with you, what akes you think that I'm going to let you in there alone?" she quesitoned me with a smile.

"Uhh I don't now maybe you've changed your mind and decided to be a lazy ass instead," I teased. Ava chuckled rolling her eyes at me and getting out of the car, I followed her lead closing the door behind me before meeting her at the front of the car. I looked at the house biting the inside of my lip that I actually started to take skin off and it began to bleed a bit. I took a deep breath before heading to the front door, Ava following close behind me. I got to his door and knocked hard and firmly on the door. "I don't think this was a good idea Ava, I'm gonna go back to the car.." I said quickly starting to make my way back.

"No we're in this together you need to confront him Skye!" Ava called to me just grabbing my wrist and bringing me back to the door. I just saw Sam approaching the door making my heart feel as if it was in my throat. I honestly felt as if I was going to puke that's how nervous I was but for what? I didn't do anything wrong, he's the one that started shit not me. Sam opened the door, I couldn't even look at him.

"Hey Ava," Sam said with a smile totally ignoring me.

"Don't hey me Sam, I came here for one reason and that's to get Skye's stuff now take me there," Ava demanded. "You can go back to the car I got this," she whispered to me. I nodded my head quickly heading back to the car as Ava went inside to get my stuff. It felt like I waited in the car for ages well that was until I noticed Kian's car pull into the driveway too, 'what is he doing here?' I thought to myself before quickly slouching down in my seat to hide, just praying that Ava would hurry her ass up and get outside before Kian notices me. I slouched down more in my seat when I saw Kian walking closer to the car, I sat up a bit once I knew that he went by.

"Why the hell is he here?" I questioned myself as Ava walked out nearly walking into Kian on her way out, she apologized and went to the car with a weird look on her face.

"What is he doing here?" Ava questioned me.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing," I admitted. "We should probably leave before he sees me," I suggested. 

"Good idea," Ava responded buckling her seat belt. "Oh yeah here's your stuff," she said handing me the bag. 

"Thanks Av," I smiled softly at her.

"Anything for a best friend," she chuckled and pulled out of the driveway. As we pulled out the driveway it looked like Kian and Sam were yelling at each other. I quickly looked away from the scene of the two of them, I could only feel sorry for pulling these two apart and making them fight over me. I never meant for any of this to happen. This just seems like the biggest decision of my life at the moment well other than what the hell Ava and I are doing for dinner because I'm starving. 

"You should just pick one of them Skye," Ava spoke softly keeping her eyes on the road. 

"Just pick one of them? But how can I do that? They both have so much to offer," I sighed in frustration.

"I don't know, you could just go on dates with them both and see which one is better?" she questioned me like I had an idea.

"That's actually a really good idea Av, you're a genius!" I smiled brightly it was the perfect idea. There wasn't a way that I could screw anything up with this. 

"I always have good ideas Skye," she said. I just gave her a look before bursting into laughter with her. It was honestly very rare that she ever had good ideas but when she did they were amazing. 

"You're gonna help me get ready for these dates right?" I questioned her.

"Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?" She questioned me.

"A very bad one," I said sticking my tongue out at her. 

"Well no shit," she rolled her eyes with a soft chuckle. "Wow you're really smart Skye," she said sarcastically. 

"That's what they tell me," I spoke confidentially.

"So when are you gonna ask the two of them?" she asked curiously. 

"I don't know, maybe when things cool down a little bit, I don't think it'll be a good idea to jump into everything head first right now if they're both mad at me," I explained.

"Yeah but you're avoiding the both of them so wouldn't it be better to just jump in?" she interrogated.

"Uhh I guess, I don't know stop interrogating me Av! We'll talk about it when we get to your place," I pouted crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine I'll stop," she pouted too continuing to drive.