Chapter 1

A/N: I will be leaving author's notes at the end of almost every chapter just thought I would let you guys know. And if you hate the chapter or anything please tell me below in the comments what you hate about it and everything.

The sun beating down onto my lightly tanned skin as I ride my skateboard to my friend Kian's house. I'm going to meet him and my other friend Sam there and then we are going to head to the beach for the rest of the day I think. I look at my phone going through my music, and find my favorite song which is "Here's To Never Growing Up" By Avril Lavigne. I put the song on repeat singing it quietly to myself. 

I arrive at Kian's house and get off my skateboard grabbing it and opening the door to his house like I live there. I think of his house more like home then my own house. I leave my skateboard by the door as I run up to his bedroom.

"Kian! Sam! Are you guys here? I yell as I walk into Kian's bedroom.  

Both Sam and Kian are vlogging and I go quiet I never liked being on camera or even having pictures taken of me.  

I go and sit on Kian's bed quietly and play fruit ninja on my phone for a few minutes. I look up and both of their video cameras are facing me.  

They both smile at the same time, my eyes widen.

"Are you guys filming?" I snap at them Kian nods at me I can tell by the look on Sam's face that he knows that I'm going to murder both of them. 

I blush bright red sort of the same color as a fire truck and put my face in Kian's pillow, "Stop! You guys know I don't like being on camera!" I yell into the pillows. 

I peek my face out of the pillows when I hear both Kian and Sam saying "Bye guys, love you please give a thumbs up if you liked this video!" and they put their cameras on the desk which Kian's computer is one. 

I sit up smiling brightly my face not bright red anymore "Can we go to the beach now?" I whine.  

Kian laughs standing up, grabbing his backpack that is by his bedroom door, putting it on "Sure Skye let's go." 

We race down the stairs like we use to do when we were little kids. I grab my skateboard from next to the front door and smile brightly as I walk out of the front door Kian and Sam both following me.  

Kian and Sam run to go get their skateboards and right when they get them, we all head off to the beach it only being a couple of minutes away.  

About ten minutes later we get to the beach and we jump off of our skateboards. I pick up my skateboard carrying it, walking to the sand, the boys walking on both sides of me.

Suddenly Sam smiles at me and Kian "I'm going to beat you guys there!" He yells as he takes off towards our usual spot where we put all of our stuff.  

Kian takes off before me, chuckling and I run after both of them it being hard running in the sand just getting sucked into it more.  

Sam plops down on the sand as he gets to our spot first, putting his skateboard next to him and putting his backpack on his skateboard.  

Kian gets there second and I get there last, just throwing my backpack at Sam laughing "You guys are such jerks" I snap at them jokingly. 

Sam catches my backpack putting it on his skateboard and Kian sits in the sand laughing, "You are just a slow runner Skye." says Sam as he stands up. 

I roll my eyes at both of them and put my skateboard in the sand next to Sam and Kian's stuff. We all start to strip down to our swimsuits. 

I take my white shorts and my red tank top off, my black bikini on under it. Sam and Kian just have to take off their shirts and they are ready. 

I smirk to myself, "I'll beat you guys to the water this time!" I yell and laugh as I run to the water Kian and Sam are right behind me I know that they are. 

I suddenly feel arms wrapped around my waist, I look over my shoulder it being Kian he picks me off the ground, "You can't beat us!" He sticks his tongue out at me and grins. 

Kian walks into the water with his arms still wrapped around my waist I don't even bother trying to fight back Sam walking next to him in the water. When we get deep enough in the water Kian smiles and throws me in the water.

I surface a few seconds later, coughing as Sam and Kian are both laughing at me. I sigh to myself and start to splash them with water. Sam runs towards me in the water, he picking me up bridal style now and I just laugh. He smiles at me

"You are so light Skye." He says as he's laughing

I raise an eyebrow at him and poke the tip of his nose "Well I hope I'm not heavy!" I saying as I let out a laugh.