Chapter 10

We got done eating our bacon and the boys headed upstairs while I cleaned up after them just so my step-monster doesn't have a fit when she wakes up from her slumber since she always slept till like noon anyways. It took me a few minutes to clean up everything before I quickly ran upstairs swiftly making barely any noise. I walked into my bedroom the boys both sitting on my bed. 

"Do you wanna come over to my house we can go swimming there for a bit." Sam said with a cheeky little smile.

"Yeah I can do that." I say with a smile before heading into my bathroom so I could at least get my hair and teeth to look all pretty I wasn't too worried about my face at the moment nobody besides Sam, Kian and his family were the only ones who were gonna be seeing my face.

"I'll meet you guys there later I have some things to do." Kian says as I look out of the bathroom seeing him walk out of my bedroom.

"Did he say where he was going?" I asked Sam as I walked out of the bathroom with an eyebrow raised it was just a bit weird that Kian would just leave and say he had to do some 'things.'

"No he didn't I don't know where he's going off to." He says with a shrug standing up. "Well I'll let you change I'll wait outside." He says as he walks out of my bedroom and downstairs.

"Okay." I murmur to myself, closing the door and get my bag just putting a change of clothes in there along with my toothbrush and hair brush. I change into my aqua blue bikini and put a pair of nike pros and a tank top of it before sliding on my galaxy vans before heading downstairs with my back on my back.

I walk out of the front door running straight into Sam's back falling backwards falling on the door making it slam.

"Shit." I say scared that Jasmine was gonna wake up.

"Run?" Sam asks me with an eyebrow raised. I nod and quickly boot in with Sam to his house thank god he didn't live that far away from me. 

We ran through his front door five minutes later, breathing heavily trying to catch our breath. I took of my shoes as I walked slowly into the living room and sit down slowly as I lean into the back of the couch Sam plopping down next to me.

"I'm surprised the pregnant bitch didn't chase us down the street." I murmured I really hated her so much.

"That's not nice to say about her, she's not that bad Skye." He says laying his head on my shoulder.

"You don't have to live with her Sam she's usually nice when my dad is home and that's the only time." I say with a sigh. "They already want their wedding in October I'm bringing you and Kian I need something to keep me busy from the bitch." I say quietly.

"Yeah me and Kian can keep you busy." He chuckles as he plays with a strand of my hair wrapping it around his finger.

"You and Kian are gonna look so adorable." I smile pinching his cheek. 

"Stop it Skye."  Sam squirms and pulls away from me, his cheeks were super red well they were always like that anyways. It was just so adorable I just can't right now.

"Fine." I pout kissing his cheek before jumping up from the couch. "Can we go swimming now?!" I ask jumping up and down.

"Yeah we can, I just need to go change. I'll meet you outside." He says as he gets up as he moves past me he pushes me on the couch with a chuckle as he runs upstairs.

"You little turd." I chuckle getting up again and head to his backyard, sitting down waiting for him.

"You didn't get in the water yet?" I hear Sam say from behind me. I turn around shaking my head.

"Nope not yet, I was waiting for you I didn't want to look like a loner being in the pool by myself." I said with a small giggle at the end.

"Well we can go in now." He chuckles before doing a canonball into the pool. I rolled my eyes and take off the clothes over my bikini getting into the pool slowly as he surfaced his shook his head like a dog his wet hair sticking to his forehead.

"Well isn't that attractive." I say with a chuckle stopping as the water got up to my thighs yeah the water somewhat warm but it felt freezing against my skin.

"Are you coming in any deeper?" He asked making my bursts into some fits of giggles making him laugh too.

"You sicko!" I say laughing.

"Thanks." He chuckles as he splashes me with water making me scream laughing. 

We had a water fight for about an hour or so before we both go tired and got out of the pull we were both soaking wet and we forgot to bring towels outside. 

"I guess we have to stay outside till we dry off a bit." Sam says as he sits on the concrete ground.

"Guess so." I say as I sat down next to him, yawning. I just really wanted to take a nap right now.

Sam put his arm around my waist, I moved closer to him leaning into him I put my head on his shoulder shivering. Sure it was probably like 90 degrees outside but I was freezing right now which made me move even closer to Sam till I was in his lap and his arms were wrapped around me to keep me warm.

We waited about twenty minutes before I was warm enough again. I stood up, helping Sam up once I was up and we headed inside heading upstairs we grabbed towels and dried off even more. I was a bit worried about Kian like we didn't hear anything from him and he didn't even stop by yet. What was he up to right now that he can't tell us about? 

"I'm gonna take a shower, feel free to take one if you want." Sam says as he walks out of his bedroom.

I nodded silently as I went downstairs to get my clothes along with my phone. I sat down on the couch instantly checking my phone for any texts or calls but none at all from Kian or my dad, no one. I thought that was a bit weird so I just headed upstairs with my things heading to the other bathroom so I could take a shower I felt super disgusting right now.

A/N: Sorry it has taken me like two months to finally update the story I know I'm totally sucky at updating all of my stories. Please don't forget to comment and vote thanks!