Chapter 3

I throw my skateboard on my front lawn and burst through the front door of my house. Seeing my dad and whatever the hell you want to call my soon to be step-monster hugging each other and her crying. I raise my eyebrows at them and walk over really slowly not wanting to get pulled into this stupid group hug thing, "What the hell went on when I was gone?" I ask a bit hesitant my dad puts a hand on her stomach and smiles my eyes widen right away, "Awe hell no." I mumble to myself, "We are pregnant!" They both shout in excitement. I feel like I'm going to puke, I hate Jasmine as it is but now I'm going to have to live with her damn child in a few months. I just walk away from them not being able to take this shit, I think to myself am I being punked or something? What have I done to deserve this? I run up to my room, it being a light blue and having stuff all on the walls like quotes from books and even stuff from my fans on YouTube, I slam my door closed and take my backpack off, getting my phone out of it then throwing my bag at my closet. I go and fall back on my queen bed, and look at my phone not having any new text messages from Kian, Sam or even Jay. I sit up and get my video camera off my desk next to my computer and flip it on, pointing it at me I start my YouTube video with "Hey my Skylies! How are you all?" My video tells them about all the events that have gone on so far this week and what will becoming up like meet and greets and everything. I end the video with "Bye beauties I will see you guys next week!" And I put my hands in front of the of the camera lense and turn my camera off. I sigh thinking, "I'll just edit it later." I pull myself off of my bed and over to my closet throwing my bag on my bed and change out of my bikini and put on some white shorts and a neon orange tank top with a vans sweatshirt over it, putting my hair up in a high ponytail like you would see on cheerleaders. I want to go to the skate park, I slip on my black vans and open my window not going downstairs anytime at all. I climb out of my window onto my roof, closing the window a little bit so that I can open it to get back in maybe. I walk on my roof over to where my dad always has the ladder against the house and luckily it's there, I climb down the latter and walk over to my skateboard which is in the grass and start down the road on it. I go past Kian's house and look to see if he is there but he isn't and just keep going and I go past Sam's house, seeing Kian and Sam in the yard I just think to myself "Please don't let them see me." I just push more so that I can go faster, looking over my shoulder and sigh when I see that they aren't following me or anything. When I get to the skate park, my eyes widen and my jaw drops seeing a blonde haired guy that looks exactly like Jay kissing a girl that has black hair and is almost the same height as me maybe a little bit shorter. I see the guy's hand and know right away that it's Jay because he has writing on the palm of his left hand. I know I shouldn't care because we haven't gone out or anything, but tears just form in my eyes I just feel dumb.  I turn around and start back to the one and only place where I think I will be alone and can think. I head to Kian's house taking the back way so that I don't have to pass Sam's house, tears just stream down my face more and more coming every second.