Chapter 13

A/N: Sorry that I didn't update at 17 votes I know I'm probably a dick or something I'm really sorry I just haven't been in the mood for writing and everything. But I'm gonna at least try not because y'all have been waiting to damn long for me to update sorry if this chapter sucks or is really freaking short.

Only a few minutes after leaving Ava in the store, I ended up colliding with Sam since I was practically running through the mall to get to the car so I don't make them wait too long for me. Once colliding into Sam, I fall backwards falling into Kian's arms while Sam falls to the floor with a thud.

"Sorry guys.." I say, I can only feel heat going straight to my cheeks.

"Don't worry about it Skye." Kian says, helping me to stand normally.

"Yeah don't worry about it." Sam says, chuckling he stands up his cheeks were more red than usual so you could tell that he was embarrassed also.

"Why were you in such a hurry anyways?" Kian asks, looking down at me he was still hanging onto me which I really didn't mind.

"I wanted to get to the car quickly so that you guys don't have to wait for me.." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Well that's nice of you Skye." Sam chuckles.

"I try, now can we go?" I ask.

"Yeah we can go." Kian nods, letting go of me, leading Sam and I to the car.

I smile to myself and brush a strand of loose hair behind my ear when I notice Sam staring at me. I raise my eyebrows at him, before picking up my pace a little bit as I watched him. Stepping on the back of Kian's shoe I make him trip making me fall onto as I trip.

"Sorry!" I said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it." Kian mumbled into the pavement.

"I'm really sorry Kian.." I start to get up slowly, Sam wrapping his arms around my waist to help me get up. "I can get up myself Sam." I say standing up fully now.

"Well you can't walk right." Sam says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

With a roll of my eyes I help up Kian his elbows were bleeding and I felt super bad in the back of my head, I had to most concerned look on my face when I say the blood. 

"I'm sorry for hurting you Kian." I say, hugging him tightly hiding my face in his chest.

"Don't worry about it Skye, it's fine." Kian said hugging me back loosely. "I don't wanna get any blood on you." He says softly.

"Don't worry about it.." I look up at him, smiling weakly when he looks back down at me.

"Okay either kiss already or walk to the car." Sam said with an attitude.

"Why the hell would we kiss?" I ask Sam, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Because Kian is in love with you that's why. I see the way you two look at each other." Sam says, frowning as he moves past us. "Can you guys just drop me off at home?" He asks, before walking right to the car waiting.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask Kian, getting out of his arms.

"I don't know Sam's being a little ass that's all." He says.

"I'm pretty sure there's a reason for that Kian." I say and join Sam by the car, Kian was taking his time walking.

"Can we hurry up please Kian?" I whine, as Sam stood silently beside me.

"I can take my time." Kian says, unlocking the car so we can all get in. 

"Finally." I mumble to myself as I get into the back seat while Sam sit in the front seat next to Kian.