Chapter 9

Kian and Sam were staying with me tonight I knew my that my dad wouldn't let me have Sam and Kian stay in my room but we were watching a movie tonight. We all were laying on my bed under the blankets we were all in our pajamas. I was wearing a Ariana grande concert shirt and black shorts while Sam and Kian were both shirtless and wearing shorts.

We were watching The Little Mermaid we were about half way through it. Sam was asleep with his head on my shoulder. He was snoring faintly in my ear as Kian was starting to fall asleep. My head was on top of Sam's head I was trying my hardest to stay awake but it was hard.

I closed my eyes and started drifting to sleep. Until I felt arms wrap around my waist. I opened my eyes to see the screen of my TV black with all the lights off in my room. Kian's arms were wrapped around my waist loosely with his head on my left shoulder with Sam's head on my right shoulder. I yawned and laid my head back down on top of Sam's gently. I laid awake for a long time I didn't even know how long before I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun peeking in through my window. I yawned and looked over at my clock to see that it was six thirty. I yawned quietly and looked over to see Kian asleep still but I didn't see Sam. I unwrapped myself from Kian's arms and get out of bed to go find Sam. I trip over something right when I get out of bed falling to the floor with a squeal and a thud onto my face. I roll over to my back to see Sam was the thing I tripped over. K sat up slowly so did he, he was holding his side that's probably where I kicked him or something.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked as he moved closer to me examining my head.

"Yeah I'm fine.." I say raising an eyebrow at him. "Were you sleeping on the floor?" I asked.

"Yeah just thought that you would want to sleep with Kian more than me." He said with a shrug.

"What makes you think that Sam?" I ask taking his hand gently.

"Just the way you guys look at each other I guess.. You never look at me the way that you look at him." He says with a frown forming on his lips.

"I'm sorry Sam.." I hug him tightly feeling bad for some reason. Then I see Kian's head lift up from a pillow with his eyes open.

"What's up with the bonding session?" Kian asks with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"Sam just slept on the floor and I feel bad.." I say kissing Sam's cheek gently.

"You don't have to feel bad Skye.." Sam says pulling away from me.

"Well I'm starving. You guys can either go back to bed or come eat with me." I say standing up cracking my back and head out of my bedroom.

"Wait for me!" I hear Sam say from behind me.

I roll my eyes and keep walking that's when I feel his arms wrapped around my waist lifting me off the ground and I squeal. "Sam!" I laugh totally forgetting my parents are probably still asleep.

Sam quickly covers my mouth with his forehead. Yes his forehead I know I was confused too why his forehead that boy is just super weird.

"Don't be loud don't want to wake up your mom." Sam says removing his forehead.

"Then stop making me laugh." I say softly kissing his nose.

Sam carries me the rest of the way to my kitchen setting me down on the counter before he goes over to the fridge. 

"Sam you should make some bacon." I say with a smile watching him rummage through the fridge. 

Sam shrugged before looking in the freezer getting out the package of bacon. "Yeah I don't see a problem with that."

I rolled my eyes at him. "That's why I told you to make bacon because I don't think the step-monster will miss one package of bacon but I don't know." I sighed.

Sam chuckled and started to cook the bacon. "I bet she keeps count of it everyday before she goes to bed." He chuckled quietly as he cooked.

"Yeah I wouldn't be surprised about that." I nod in agreement.

After a few minutes the scent of bacon filled the house. That's when Kian walked into the kitchen and Sam got done cooking all the bacon. We all sat in the kitchen eating our bacon talking just trying to be quiet at the same time.

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to write the story guys I've been really busy lately with school and everything but I will try and get on writing again. This week I will try and write more also I'm looking for a new cover for this fanfic so if someone wants to make one please send it in. I'll even make it a contest whoever's cover gets chosen I could write you a fanfic or maybe make you a part of the fanfic or anything you'd like. So please send the covers in.