Chapter 6

The next day I just sit in my pajamas in my room not really wanting to deal with Kian or Sam I mean I freaking love both of them its like a love triangle.. Oh my god this is like fucking twilight I think to myself but then I start laughing and say to myself "I don't even like twilight." I hear a knock my bedroom door and look over there seeing my best friend Ava standing in the doorway with her straight blonde hair going down her back and she wearing her white jeans and one of her boyfriend's sweatshirts. I smile instantly when I see her and she smiles back with her huge dimples I freaking love her dimples like seriously.

"Hey sexy!" I say laughing and jump up from my bed laughing as I run towards her to hug her.

We run into each others arms and laugh she says "Hey beautiful."

I can't help but laugh and say "Yeah I look like a model right now." She smiles and nods laughing.

I roll my eyes and go back and sit on my bed Ava comes and sits next to me and asks "So what do you want to do? We can go to the beach and scope out some hot guys."

I laugh and say "Avers you have a boyfriend!" I hit her very gently and she hits me back laughing.

"I can look I just can't touch." she says winking at me.

I say with a chuckle, "You slut!" I yell at her in a jokingly tone.

She hits my arm and yells back "You bitch!" I know that she's joking cause she would never call me that. We both laugh and I finally get off my bed well Ava pulled me off and I got dressed she picking me out white Hollister shorts and neon pink tank top and my black converse.  

We get to the beach and start walking to the sand Ava just looking around for cute guys I'm looking to make sure that Kian and Sam aren't there. I see some boys that look exactly like Sam and Kian and they are both staring at me I pretend that I don't see them and I don't even know if its them or not. Ava picks us a spot next to a group of hot guys of course but I didn't like them at all they were flipping jerks to me like honestly what the heck did I ever do to them nothing!

I head towards the water going to go for a walk on the beach when two people walk up on both sides of me.

I look and its Kian and Sam, I bite my lip just looking down at the sand not saying anything, Kian nor Sam said anything they just walked with me till we get under the huge boardwalk then Sam says, "Sorry that I kissed you."

I start to walk away thinking that they won't try and stop me but I was wrong. One of the boy's strong arms were wrapped around my waist they picked me up super easily so I knew right away that it was Kian and he walked me back over to Sam. After Kian puts me down I'm stuck I'm surrounded by these two anyways.

"Why would you lead me and Sam on like this Skye?" Kian asks he sounding a but pissed off.

I shrug my shoulders biting my lip looking at both of them "I wasn't trying to lead any of you one honestly, I didn't know that I was making you want to kiss me or anything I'm sorry."

After we talk deeply for a few minutes we have a group hug me in the middle with Sam hugging me and Kian hugging both me and Sam.

After our lovely and long group hug, Sam, Kian and I go and head off to go find Ava. Ava has only met Kian  because she watches his videos but she has never met Sam she has been begging me for a while so I guess this will be a great surprise for her. I honestly think that if she didn't have a boyfriend she would be all over Sam like honestly.

It only takes us a few minutes to find Ava just look for hot guys and she's there.

we start to walk over to her and I say to Sam, "Hide behind Kian, I want to make sure that she's truly is surprised." He does what I say and we walk faster over to Ava.

I run to her and laugh butting in with her conversation with those super hot guys playing Volleyball they are all sweaty and oh my gosh well let's move on. I pull Ava away from the guys and she looks mad at me she has those sad puppy dog eyes and is pouting I laugh at her and roll my eyes pulling her over towards Kian and Sam.

"You'll be happy I pulled you away from those guys in about a minute, I have someone I want you to meet." I say as I look over my shoulder at her and smile, her facial expression is like what the fuck.

"But I already know Kian Sky."  She says, I laugh and stop in front of Kian with her.

"It's not Kian that I want you to meet Ava." I say while Ava looked around super confused and Sam pokes his head out from behind Kian and her eyes just light up in excitement.

She starts jumping up and down, I can tell she's trying super hard not to fangirl as much but she's making herself look like an idiot which is pretty funny she's usually making me look like an idiot.

"Ava this is Sam, Sam that fangirl right there is Ava." I smile and point at Ava.

Sam steps out from behind Kian and smiles saying "Hey Ava nice to meet you."

Ava just stares at him and her mouth literally falls open and she whispers to me "Am I dreaming or is he like an angel from the heavens above?"

I laugh and say back "You aren't dreaming Ava."

She smiles and seriously tackle hugs Sam and they both fall into the sand Ava falling with a scream. Kian and I just sit there laughing at them both. We stay at the beach for a few more hours then Ava and I head back to my house, Ava and I going to meet the guys at the mall tomorrow.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and it taking so long for me to write this. I just want the Mall to be a whole chapter and it's going to be filled with drama and everything so that's something to look forward to. So I hope you guys have ships already like Skam or maybe even Skian. Kiyler. Well whatever all of their couple names are comment who you want to end up below in the comments and don't forget to vote!