Chapter 15

I finally made it to Sam's house, my phone was dead anyways so I have no clue what time it is or anything. I knock on his front door seeing that the lights were still on well the light in Sam's bedroom was on from what I could see so hopefully he was up and would answer the door and not be stupid and leave me out here after walking here which was hell. I waited a minute or two outside the door before knocking again this time harder on the door so that it would be louder. After the first knock the door opened right away to Sam standing in the doorway.

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"I came here to apologize for ditching you for Kian." I say softly frowning. "I tried to call you but you didn't answer and I waled like twenty miles to come here and apologize to you too. But I get it if you don't forgive me." I say softly before turning around to leave.

"I forgive you Skye." He says, grabbing my wrist pulling me back to him forcefully.

"If you forgive me why do you have to be so forceful?" I ask as I bump into him as he pulled me back to him. I look up at him frowning.

"I just need to make sure that you will come back to me.." He says softly, he lets go of my wrist his hand dropping to his side.

"What are you talking about Sam?" I ask a bit confused on what the hell he's talking about.

"I don't even know what I'm talking about Skye so don't ask me." He smiles softly before grabbing me by my waist bringing my body closer to his.

"And why is that?" I ask, raising my eyebrows at him with a grin. 

"You distract me that's why." He says, his eyes wandering my face.

"How the hell do I distract you?" I ask him, laying my head on his chest. 

"I don't know you just do." He says softly, hugging me tightly.

"If you hug me any tighter Sam you are going to break me." I chuckle.

"Oh.. sorry." He say with a grin hugging me even tighter. 

"Sam!" I shout at him, quickly covering my mouth forgetting that everyone in our neighborhood is probably asleep so it probably isn't a good idea to be screaming right now.

"Okay no screaming." He says softly, letting go of me.

"Hey you were the one to make me scream." I narrow my eyes at him. 

"No you made yourself scream, I did nothing." He smiles, I just roll my eyes at him. 

"Oh shut up Sam." I hit his arm gently, Sam just pouting at me. "Suck it up I didn't even hit you that hard." I chuckle.

"Kiss it to make it better." He pouts.

"No I'm not kissing anything." I say.

"Oh really now?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes really." I nod. 

"That's gonna be a total lie soon." He says. 

"What the hell are you talking about Sam?" I ask, he just smiles and kisses me softly. I close my eyes and kiss him back softly.

He pulls away with a smile and I open my eyes looking up at him. "See that was a lie." He grins.

"Yeah I guess you were right." I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. Standing on my tippy toes I kiss him quickly. 

"I knew that I was gonna be right." He smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Cocky now are we?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"Maybe just a bit." He chuckles. "So how was that party?" He asks.

"I don't know I just explored the huge house and Kian left me." I shrugged.

"That's terrible, I'll beat him up for you." He jokes.

"I can beat him up myself thank you very much." I respond with a smile.

"Oh really now?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes really." I nod laughing.

"I smell bullshit." He says with a chuckle and I just narrow my eyes at him.

"Oh shut up Sam you know I could beat him up." I say.

"You could not beat up Kian, he could just tickle you and that fight would totally be over." He says with a chuckle. I just pout at him, making my lip tremble.

"You are an asswipe." I snap at him before sticking my tongue out at him.

"But you love me." He says with a grin, kissing the top of my head.

"I kinda have to because you are my best friend." I say with a giggle.

"No you could hate me and I could still be your best friend." He responds.

"That would be the dumbest thing ever." I reply with a roll of my eyes. "You are such an idiot." 

"But you love that I'm an idiot." He smiles.

"Sam shut up with the love shit." I cover his mouth with my hand and he just licks my hand making me squeal. 

"Okay I'll shut up with that stuff." He mumbles into my hand.

"Good." I say and remove my wet hand from over his mouth wiping it on my pants leg. 

"So are you going to stay here or go back home?" He asks me.

"I think I'm gonna head home, just incase Kian is looking for me or something and I have to charge my phone." I say with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Okay I'll drop by in the morning to check on you and your hangover." He jokes.

"I didn't even drink, check up on Kian and his hangover or he's gonna be stupid and end up in jail." I chuckle. "Well I'll see you tomorrow." I say with a smile and hug him really quickly. 

"Why can't you stay?" He pouts, not letting go of me.

"Sam I really have to go." I chuckle, trying to get out of his arms.

"Go to sleep and come see me in the morning or come wake me up in the morning." I say. "I love you Sam now let go of me so I can go home." I command with a pout.

"Fine I'll let you go home and I love you too." He says with a smile before kissing my forehead. "I'll come wake you up in the morning."

"Okay thank you." I say, moving off his front steps, waving. "See you in the morning." I say with a smile.

"See ya." He says with a smile before closing the door slowly and I run back to my house tiredly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So guys I hope you all liked the chapter sorry it took me so damn long to actually update I've been busy with some random stuff. Also I just wanted to let you all know that either later today or tomorrow this story will offically have a trailer for the book so you can then check it out. I hope you guys like the trailer when it is posted and thanks for reading. Also in the comments below tell me if you ship either Skam or Skian! Thanks guy! Don't forget to vote and comment!