Chapter 19

A/N:

        I just had to let you guys know that I'm really sorry about not updating the story but it's for a good reason! I've been really busy and also the good news is that I might get my stories looked at by an actual editor and he might put my stories in a magazine but that's only if I give him my account information but I want your opinions should I do it or not? I just don't know if I'm ready to see my stories in magazines and stuff but should I do it or not. I want you guys to help me decide so let me know in the comments below thank you! Oh I am also gonna start dedicating each new chapter to a different reader each chapter but you have to comment down below and whoever has the best comment or is just really nice about the story get dedicated just thought I'd let y'all know that.

~Nessa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I continued to ride on Sam's back, thinking about how much of a little cutie Sam is. Like do you see those red cheeks they are just so adorable really. I get pulled out of my thoughts by hearing Sam start to talk.

"Kian did you come up with a way to hain my forgiveness yet?" Sam asks him.

"Is buying you food good enough?" Kian questioned him.

"How much food are we talking about?" Sam grins.

"Make him buy me food too." I whisper into Sam's ear, I mean I might as well get some free food while I can. You know since Kian is offering I better take advantage of it. 

"You have to buy both Skye and me food or I'm not forgiving you." Sam says with a smirk.

"Fine." Kian says with a sigh of frustration.

"You are the best Kian." I say with a smile, "So are you Sam." I whisper into his ear kissing his cheek laughing.

"Whatever." Kian mumbles to himself while Sam chuckles. 

"Come on Kian you know you love us." I say with a smile. 

"You two are my best friends so I kinda have to now don't I?" Kian asks looking over at us with his caterpiller eyebrows raised.

"You don't have to but whatever floats your boat." I say shrugging my shoulders. 

"Skye my feet are getting tired can you carry me now?" Sam whines, looking over his shoulder at me.

"No I'll die if I try to carry you but I can get down." I say poking the tip of his nose with my finger lightly.

"Yeah sure." Sam says, going cross-eyed trying to look at my finger making me laugh. 

"You are such a weirdo Sam." I say Sam just smiling at me. "Now stop walking so I can get down." I whine.

"Yes m'lady." Sam chuckles as he stops walking letting go of my legs. I take a tight grip on his shoulders so I don't fall down right away. I slowly unwrap my legs from around Sam's waist hopping down into the water with a small splash from my feet.