Chapter 4

I get to Kian's house his sister or his parents not being home. I get the key to his house out of my backpack he giving me a key before. I unlock the door leaving my skateboard outside and walk into the house, seeing one of his cats Pumpkin waiting at the door, I silently cry and pick up Pumpkin gently and walk upstairs to Kian's room setting Pumpkin down gently and walk into his bedroom, taking off my sweatshirt.

I go over to his closet and take one of his sweatshirts and put it on. I go over to his dresser and getting a pair of his shorts out and take my skinny jeans off putting them on.

I go and lay on Kian's bed curling up in the blankets and cry my eyes out. I stop crying after about ten minutes the pillow being wet and I close my eyes they super red and I close my eyes and I start to dose off. I open my eyes when there is weight next to me. It being Kian I smile slightly my eyes being super red still "Have you been crying Skye?" He asks concern in his voice. I nod trying not to cry again biting my bottom lip to keep my tears in.

He lays down next to me and hugs me close to him, "Why were you crying?" he whispers into my ear, his warm breath tickles me ear a bit. "Jay I saw him kissing another girl when I went to the skatepark.." I say he raises his eyebrow at me "That's honestly why you're crying Skyebear...?" he asks me I nod and blush a bit. He chuckles a bit, It's fine Skye we can't do anything about it just forget about him." He says. He sits up making me sit up with him, he laughs seeing what I'm wearing "Did you just decide that my clothes are good to cry in or something?" He asks with a chuckle. I laugh and look down at what I'm wearing super embarrassed, "Just a tad bit, but you love me." I stick my tongue out at him.