Chapter 7 (2.0)

Kian and I got back to Ava and Sam and we just headed to her house right away. I know that she doesn't want to talk to anyone the car ride was almost silent besides hearing some sniffles from Ava every few minutes. We dropped off Ava at her house and drove away I felt bad for her I wanted to help her through this but I could see that she did want to be alone. The ride to Sam's house was long and quiet it was awkward I just kept thinking about what was going on. How could he even cheat on Ava? They looked so happy I mean he looked happy how could he just play with her little tiny heart like that? I just kept searching for answers in my head.

Everything just went dark and I wake up in Sam's bedroom nobody in there besides me no Sam no Kian no one just me. I sit up slowly, I'm still super tired I looked around the bedroom for my backpack and my cell phone but I couldn't find it. My dad and step-monster are going to kill me I didn't even ask them if I could spend the night here I don't even know what time it is. I pull myself out of the bed and head towards the door grabbing the knob and turning it slowly so that if it is late I don't wake anyone up and open the door heading towards the stairs and fixing my hair as I do. I hear talking downstairs of Sam and Kian and walk downstairs not knowing which room they are in but I find them in the living room the TV wasn't on or anything but they were filming a video. I just sat down behind the camera not wanting to be in this video I mean I look pretty ratchet right now it would be really embarrassing if they made me be in the video.

After about an hour later they got done filming well a part of it. I got frustrated waiting and got up heading to the kitchen it was already midnight and I remembered that I still didn't have my phone I probably have to head home soon too my dad is probably up and wanting to kill me or punish me for not asking and staying out this late I mean I lived down the road and it's not like he doesn't know where I am which he probably does if he used common sense but knowing him he probably didn't and thought that I got kidnapped which would probably never happen to me. I mean they would return me after four seconds of having me like she's too annoying take her back. I got three Arizona Teas from the fridge and walked back into the living room and they were filming again I mean I was in camera view I totally stared at the camera before I walked out of the camera view quickly hiding my face with a can. Sitting back down behind the camera not being able to open my tea since they were filming and it would interrupt them I really didn't want to do that. I mean when I'm filming I literally yell at planes for flying over my house or any noise for that matter. I close my eyes leaning back in the chair and fall asleep.

I wake up with the sight of Sam's face inches away from mine and smile weakly.

"Uhhh good morning Sam." I say trying to stifle a laugh.

"Morning." He says sitting on the table in front of the chair and getting out of my face.

"Shit, I got to get home my dad's going to kill me!" I say in a bit of a panic. "Do you know where my bag and my phone are?" I ask biting my lip trying not to panic.

"Oh yeah, they are in Kian's car..." He said biting his lip, "I'll text Kian to drop your stuff off at your house.."

"Can you go to my house with me? My dad won't yell at me that bad when your there. Also I'll just say I was helping Ava with her breakup.. He will understand then.." I say a weak smile forms onto my lips.

"Yeah I'll go with you than he won't yell at you." He stands up getting out his phone and texts someone.

"Are you texting Kian now?" I ask with my eyebrows raised as I stand up too.

He nodded, "Well let's go I guess. Wait one sec." He says and starts to fix my hair.

I just watch him not knowing what to say like it was cute that he was fixing my hair. I always fix his and Kian's hair anyways.

He finished fixing my hair and we left his house heading to my house just walking down the street to my house. I sighed in relief when I didn't see my dad's car in the driveway he couldn't yell at me but Jasmine's car was in the driveway still I really didn't want to deal with that bitch with all of her hormones and everything. Sam and I walked through the front door, I don't see Jasmine which I'm happy about when I see her come out from the kitchen with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Where were you missy? Your father and I were worried sick about you!" She yells at me.

"I'm sorry I had Kian drive me to Ava's house since she did break up with her boyfriend because he cheated on her." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"You could have texted your father or me not do whatever the heck you want. I'm taking your car away for the rest of the summer don't think about getting them back either." She snapped at me.

"Are you serious! I was helping a friend and your punishing me for that!? I wish my real mom was here instead of you bitch." I said, taking Sam's hand a pulling him up to my bedroom.

//AN: Yes I know that it's short but it's part two so I just wanted to make it a bit shorter. I know this was supposed to be up like three weeks ago I'm really bad at updating and I'll update when I can. Also on the 29th I can't update because I'm going to be at an Ariana Grande concert so yeah thanks for reading love you and don't forget to vote and even follow my account thanks!