Chapter 12

A/N: Like I promised here you guys go, hope you enjoy it. :)

After what felt like hours we finally got to the mall, after the most awkward car ride in the history of awkward car rides. 

Everyone got out of the car heading to the door of the mall in a small group. Ava and Kian were ahead of Sam and I, it was a bit awkward just walking to the door. 

The guys wouldn't want to go into the stores that Ava and I go into but that's not my problem now is it? I thought to myself with a shrug of my shoulders. 

We got inside, I noticed that Kian was staring at me so I raised my eyebrows at him.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says with a small smile.

"Where to first?" I ask, walking to the directory.  

I've been to this mall a billion times but I always checked the directory for some reason.

"Well Sam and I are gonna go to Zumiez." Kian says.

"Yeah we are." Sam says with a smile, looking directly at me.

"You like that store don't you Skye?" Kian asks, nudging Sam getting him to stop looking at me.

"Yeah, I like that store." I nod.

"I'm gonna head to Hollister and Gilly Hicks, Skye do you wanna come?" Ava asks.

"Yeah why wouldn't I?" I ask Ava.

"I don't know." She says laughing.

"Okay well you guys and shop and stuff while Ava and I go bond." I say with a chuckle, shooing them off. "Go have fun, pick up some girls, whatever." I joked lightly.

"We will pick up some girls." Sam said with a wink, I just rolled my eyes at him.

"See you guys later?" I ask as Ava and I start to walk away, I was walking backwards Ava guiding me.

"Yeah, we'll text you when we get bored." Kian laughs.

"Don't get too bored without me." I say winking at them, noticing the smirk that appeared on Sam's lips, making Kian roll his eyes.

I turned around, laughing at Ava who was smiling at every cute guy she saw.

"See anything you like?" I ask, nudging her.

"Maybe a little more than like." She laughs.

"Of course, that's it." I roll my eyes as we walk into American Eagle first. I just love their sweaters they just looked so damn comfortable and they are.

Ava picked up about every freaking sweater, saying how cute it was. Which just made me laugh a bit, yeah clothes were cute but when Ava says that it's funny because her voice gets really high pitched. 

I picked out some jeans that were in my size. Yeah I'm a size two big whoop that I'm not a size zero like Ava. I think I'm the most surprised that Kian and Sam both aren't all over her she's like the total package well that like every guy wants. 

She's super friendly, she's pretty, she's smart really she not a dumb blonde at all. She's actually a huge nerd which she hides from most people but I don't know why I think that's really cool that she's a nerd but maybe she thinks that guys wouldn't like her if they saw the real her but she's amazing no matter what. 

Now back to me, how do the guys want me? I'm gross with my hair that is always wavy, I'm not really that friendly and I definetly not smart like her. I might be a little smart but not that much.