𝟎𝟎𝟑.

-chapter three

-chapter three

MIKE STOPPED DEAD IN HIS TRACKS, watching different figures surrounding his sister and Maeve. He gulped hard before shouting, "Abby!"

The figures standing in front of him let go of Abby, and one of them started to get close to Mike's direction.

Mike reached out for a chair next to him, raising it in defense as the heavy footsteps approached him.

He held his chair up higher, swallowing hard as a low growl emanated from the animatronic.

"Mike," Abby laughed, running toward him. "They wouldn't stop tickling me. I thought I was gonna die." She looked up at the animatronic before smiling. "Freddy, this is my brother, Mike."

Mike breathed heavily, looking behind the animatronic to see Maeve smiling faintly.

Freddy backed away, and his eyebrows relaxed. Mike held his breath, looking between Maeve and Abby.

"Maeve, Abby, what is this?" He breathed as Abby grinned. "Come on, I want you to meet the others."

She walked back towards the other animatronics that surrounded Maeve.

Mike lowered his chair, looking at Freddy carefully, and started to walk toward his sister, trying to avoid Freddy's stare.

"Mike, this is Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica," Abby introduced, pausing to look at her brother again. "Everyone, this is Mike." She smiled.

The mechanical machines began whirring and clicking as they looked at Michael while he remained quiet.

He started to look around nervously, his words unable to form. "Th...this is a joke, right?"

"There's probably somebody controlling them, right?" He kept moving his head in various directions, trying to spot anyone in the room.

"I mean... Maeve, it's you, right? It's a good joke, now stop," Mike said nervously. "I'm afraid it isn't me mike. They move by themselves."

"Okay, good joke! Congratulations! You got me!" Mike says nervously. "You can come out now!"

"Mike, there isn't anyone, trust me," Maeve said as the animatronics around them stared blankly.

He ignored Maeve's call. "Hello?"

"It's okay, Mike, they just want to play," Abby said as Chica turned around to wink at her. Abby let out a soft chuckle.