𝟎𝟏𝟐.

-chapter twelve

-chapter twelve

"ABBY, WHERE ARE YOU?" Mike panted as him and Maeve exited the door, Maeve supporting Mike until he gripped one of the tables.

"Maeve, go look somewhere else," he said quietly. Maeve nodded and left Mike to search a different area.

Just as she departed, Mike heard low growling followed by metallic footsteps from the dark distance, white eyes illuminating in the dark.

Mike panted heavily, backing away as the figure reveled the abandoned yellow rabbit, approaching him.

Mike quickly reached for the taser in his pocket, clicking it as it came into contact with the rabbit.

A distorted laugh erupted as the animatronic snatched the electric wires away and ran towards Mike, pushing him hard. Mike flew, hitting a table as he fell to the ground, a groan escaping his lips.

Meanwhile, Maeve searched around before noticing Foxy from afar, reaching one of the ball pools.

She saw Vanessa sneaking behind the animatronic, pulling out her taser stick and aiming it at Foxy. The electricity shock caused Foxy to fall to the ground.

Maeve hurried towards them, as Vanessa pulled Abby out of the ball pool. "Vanessa," Abby said as Vanessa nodded quietly. "It's okay."

"Maeve," Abby looked at the girl running towards them. Vanessa followed Abby's voice, looking up at the women approaching them.

"You came?" Maeve said as Vanessa nodded her head. "I had to."

Maeve looked around before looking back at Abby and Vanessa. "We need to get her somewhere safe so we can help Mike, okay?" Maeve questioned as both Abby and Vanessa nodded, getting up.

"You couldn't just leave it alone, could you?" the yellow rabbit spoke, a dry chuckle sounding as he tilted his head. "Lucky me."

He walked after Mike, who crawled on the floor, grunting. "This is perfect, first I kill your brother, now I kill you. Symmetry, my friend," he said as Mike looked at him.

"Go to hell."

The animatronic laughed evilly before kicking Mike in the face, causing him to fall unconscious.

"Wake up, children, I have something for you to play with. This is going to be so much fun," the yellow rabbit said, getting close to Mike.