𝟎𝟏𝟑.

-chapter thirteen

-chapter thirteen

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃, coursing pain through William as he held his side, groaning loudly.

falling to his knees as the spring locks kept failing, his bones crushing, and the pain unexplainable.

He looked quickly to the side where his mask fell, taking it in his hands, ready to pull it over his face.

"I always come back," he said, smiling evilly through breaths before he pulled the mask over his face, the animatronics watching in hatred as his eyes illuminated white.

One of the light spots fell to the ground, shattering loudly, as William collapsed, his entire body now crushed.

Mike limped, holding onto Abby slightly as they walked towards Maeve and Vanessa. "What is happening?" Abby questioned as Mike breathed. "The spring locks."

"Okay, come on, come on," Mike said, standing in front of both girls who stayed on the floor. Maeve wiped her tears quickly before holding Vanessa with him, and they carried her as they tried to exit the building.

Freddy's roaring caught their attention as they raced towards the exits, the animatronics pulling William's almost lifeless body across the ground.

The place collapsed behind them as they ran away, a scary aura leaving them as they headed out of the doors, finally leaving a painful past behind.

-

"It's not that hard. What do you want for dinner?" Mike asked while driving his car. Abby looked up, thinking for a second. "Both," she said.

Mike chuckled softly. "You've got to choose. Which is it?" He pressed, but Abby playfully frowned. "But I want both." She insisted.

"You can't have both." He shook his head, smiling at the little girl through the rearview mirror.

Abby pondered for a moment. "Spaghetti with meatballs," she decided, raising her eyebrows with a grin.

"Alright, with meatballs." Mike agreed, his expression shifting after a moment. "Um, we're gonna go get Maeve real quick, okay?" he informed as Abby nodded.

In the vast hospital building, Maeve sat beside Vanessa's bed, holding the girl's  hand, her face veiled in sadness.

She took a deep breath, having not spoken for minutes, until she gained enough courage.